my husband & I assembled this together, it was not to complicated. We did not notice the damage until after we we had taken the parts out of the box as we assembled it and the top was one of the later parts. I was very disappointed about the damage but it was a toss up of taking everything apart and repackaging it and sending it back
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. except for the damage on the top of the armoire it was fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? tje description was accurate
This was a bear to assemble but, overall, I like the look. The drawer space could go all the way back but, for some reason, it does not. I had hoped to replace one dresser with this unit but now find I need deeper drawers and may have to use the hanging space for stacked clothes.
Was looking for a cherry armoire that would match the rest of my bedroom furniture. Went through a number of sites but always found armoire's that were either too small or too expensive. Finally settled on this as it was just the right size and for 250 bucks, would say it is worth it too. The piece came in two boxes. Which were pretty easy to set up in about an hour and a half. Was slightly disappointed with the drawers as it is actually shorter in length then the actual length of the armoire ( does not extend all the way back) thus not maximizing all the potential storage space. And the bottoms were also made out of thin fibreboard. All in all, good purchase but sometimes you cant win em all.
We were looking for a versatile piece of furniture for a growing girl's room to put in a TV with game system along with storage for clothes. This was the perfect solution since her room is not very big. The measurements were the perfect fit for the room. The armoire wasn't an expensive piece of furniture but sturdy enough for her to use for a long time.
The top part of the Armoire went together bueatiful. When it came to the drawers. They were a nightmare! I commend Overstock for trying hard to make things right. When I got the parts to finish the draws, I had to get someone one to rework the wholes in the draws to put it together. One draw works well, the other one, I can put things in but can't open it very easy. Can only hang short things up. It really isn't what I was looking for. But is useable. And looks nice.
Though the product is attractive, I was extremely disappointed with the height of the hanging space inside - it is too short to hang dresses or coats. Pretty much, the only articles of clothing I can hang up in here are my shirts. The only reason I'm not returning it is because it's already put together and it took me a whole day to do so. Before you purchase an armoire, make sure you look at the height of the hanging space inside.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product is darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description should emphasize that this product is only good for hanging shirts and children's clothing.
I was very disappointed because the drawers don't fit correctly. It looks good except there is something wrong with the way the drawers or rollers in the drawers fit together The wood is beautiful. The drawers look crooked and there is a gap in the bottom fo the drawers. I didn't take a chance fixing it myself; I got someone who worked in the furniture store
On the website, it appeared to be the same color as my antique bedroom set. When it arrived, I was very happy to see that it is a very close match. Assembly was a bit of a challenge, but only because it is a large piece and I needed a lot of floor space to lay all the parts out. I had to put some on the sofa, some on the table, and I put the drawers in the other room until I had the body put together. Once I got it organized, though, it went together easily. It's well designed, and sturdy enough for what i paid for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Pressboard, but that's what I paid for!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good.
My first piece of purchased new furniture that had to be put together-4 hours by myself. Make sure you don't bang it against anything it marks very easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is comparable to all new furniture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product as described
When I moved into my small NY apartment I was worried what am I going to do with all my stuff since I had 2 walk in closets when I lived in Ohio. Now I have a tiny closet that held about 25% of things I own. The Armoire came to the rescue and was able to hold probably double of my closet. Its nice looking, convenient and I was able to decorate the top of it with pics and candles.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Love the color but not as shiny as the pic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description is right on
Really like son is four and will use it all the way up to being a teenager.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
We were looking for better quality from here but were very disappointed. Guess I'm used to Sauder quality, this is not even close. The drilled hole in one side panel for the fixed shelf were all drilled the same size, should have been one big, 2 small...they were ALL big, so shelf insulation was a hassle. The bottom back brace was drilled 3/8" off on one end. Had to plug the holes and re drill to get the back to fit flush. All the drilled holes on one side, for the decorative molding were off by 1/4". They all had to be filled and re drilled. Chips VERY easily, especially on the bottom edges. We have built many pieces over the years, this was by far, the worst experience.