Overall quality/value is good for the money. The door gaps were aligned well all around, however there is a big gap between the two doors that makes it look cheap.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? somewhat darker, but that is ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The top had some scratches along the front and side edges
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
Overall this was exactly what I wanted but was very disapointed that the washers were missing. The missing was was a manufacturing error. These washers were glued in several places on the item but missing them on some of the ends. The fasteners and screws that were bagged were all there. This was simply a quality control issue by the manufacturer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. there were washers missing and unable to assemble. I am thinking it would be cheaper to buy the washers then send the item back.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
It looked nice, but the quality was poor, the doors didn't line up correctly and they were very wobbly....sent it back without a problem and still love OS
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. flimsy, not secure enough for intended use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
First delivery of the cabinet was great they said it would be here on Friday and I actually got it on Thursday so that was a great surprise. Opened box all the part were there but no directions, lucky for me I have put quite a few products together so only took about 45 minutes and that was without the instructions. The only thing i really don't like is that the shelves are not completely stable when you put in towels the shelves lift up and the magnet that door closes against could be bigger it doesn't stay closed good. But other than that the cabinet is nice and looks great in the small space I have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched what was displayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
This cabinet looks very nice however it did not come with any instructions. I looked up the manufacturer on line but there was no help there. I had to pay someone to put it together and unfortunately not all the parts matched. The doors did not line up exactly right so the magnet does not hold them completely shut. Shame that there were no assembly instructions as the cabinet really is very functional and makes a nice piece of furniture for small spaces.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality but assembly very difficult
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Looked hard and long and settled on this piece. The piece couldn't be too high nor too tall nor too wide, and the color. It replaced a 25 year old receiver cabinet. The product arrived as stated. There was no dents or breakage of any kind to the product. Unfortunately there was a defect on the top part. I am so glad that they were able to just replace the one piece and not have to ship the entire product back. Had to switch a part around in the assembly stage. (Operator error). Wasn't looking at it from front to back. It's steady enough for the item we have placed on top. And it works for the application we needed for the price.
The exact cabinet for which I have been looking. I wanted a small, inexpensive display cabinet for souvenirs, and this fits the bill. I will put glass tiles on the shelves to display items better. The directions were easy to follow and I only had to use screw drivers. It's not as well constructed as my $$$$ cabinet, but it was a good buy for the money.
The color is nice. Other than that, there is nothing else I can say that is positive. Took me awhile to figure out how to attach the sides to the bottom, and then to the top. Cabinet is very wobbly. I would not feel comfortable putting anything breakable in it - it might collapse on top of it.
The color of this cabinet is beautiful The glass doors really gives it an expensive look. The only problem I have with it is that it does not feel stable or study. I am using it in my guest bathroom for towels, washcloths, etc., so it should hold up. If it had some type of brace that helped to make it feel more study, it would be an excellent piece.
It's lovely to look at and the doors DO stay closed however the back panel (as I've found w/ most 'put it together yourself furniture') is cheap and very flimsy. It's the same rigidity as a piece of acrd stock. But as long as it's against a wall and not visible it is a cute, functional shelving unit.
The cabinet arrived on time which was great, BUT, it was not easy to assemble. Also, it came darker than viewed and also had quite a few scratches and nicks in it. I'm going to keep it because it will probably cost me more to send it back then its worth. Shame on you, Overstock.com
This was easy to assemble and went toogether nicely. It is perfect in my bathroom to hold extra towels and washcloths. It does not take up a lot of space for the amount of storage it provides and it was much nicer than I expected. Love overstock!!