I ordered two of these tables, both shipped separately. Unfortunately, BOTH tables arrived with accompanying issues. The first table had broken drawer brackets of which I had to glue back together to make it functional. The individual(s) involved in the drawer assembly and packaging process proceeded to place the obvious broken pieces into the drawer, sealed up the box, and shipped it out. Adding insult to injury, the second table was missing 5 out of 8 screw bolts necessary for assembly. I had the challenge of locating usable sized bolts to put this table together. The on site image and description is lacking some details that might be of importance to some individuals. They are as follows: Satin black wood grain finish (very nice.) Distressed edges in a bright reddish pinkish orange... I know, odd color and nothing that a sharpie or a can of black spray paint won't fix. During assembly, place lower shelf in position before tightening the legs. Overall, this is a nice solid table. It's great for smaller spaces if your limited on space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate on main color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice an solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Lacking accurate detailed description.
This table is perfect as small chair or sofa side table. It arrived in perfect condition and was simple to put together ... make sure the legs are not tightened all the way before sliding the bottom shelf in place as you'll need a little "room" to get the bottom shelf in. Once the shelf is on, then go back and fully tighten the legs. The table is very sturdy and appears to not scratch or dent easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I bought two of these to use as bedside tables and they work beautifully. They are narrow enough to fit in the small space available but long enough to allow for a lamp, a box of tissues and a book to lay on top. The drawer is small but big enough to be useful. The finish is mostly black with a few well-blended streaks of red, which I like a lot. Very easy to assemble but, as others have said, don't fully tighten the legs until you have the bottom shelf in place.
This thing is fragile and was not packed properly. The plastic pieces used to hold the draw in place were broken and had to be super glued back. It is a nice table and easy to assemble but for the price it is not worth it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Acuurate
I purchased this table for my son's room to be placed right next to his bed as an end table. The space was only 10", so I had a very hard time even locating something that would actually fit there. It was also difficult to find a black one. I shopped EVERYWHERE....in furniture stores, every single online furniture sites (there are hundreds and hundreds!), every store I could think of that sells ANY type of furniture ....the list goes on and on. FINALLY, I went to Overstock. Of course, I found it here! (hand hitting my forehead!) Now it is my first choice for shopping for whatever I need whenever I need it. Oh, by the way, the table is perfect....perfect fit, perfect color, perfect price!......And my son likes it.....who could ask for more?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of this table on Overstock is exactly as shown in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This table is pretty well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
Nice table. I bought 2 to use as bedside tables in a very small bedroom. Love the color and the cute little drawer, which is great for my needs, enough to hold a few small things. The reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars is that the paint has chipped off a tiny bit on the top surface, perhaps as a result of placing a hot drink on it without a coaster. I covered it with a black sharpie and it's fine though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Mostly accurate. There are hints of red peeking out in a few places, but it isn't overwhelming. I like it actually.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy. Some catchy fragments, splintery business across the top, mostly not so big a deal.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
I was looking for two tables in our TV room on either side of the couch for a lamp and coasters. Before we had one larger table on one end and it seemed I never got access to the end with the table to put my glass of water. We chose these because space was limited. They look nice. Seem sturdy enough - my hubby assembled them before I got home, so I can't comment on that! They aren't Ethan Allen, but they don't look out of place next to our furniture that is!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
adorable little table. suits my needs very well. Easy to put together. Do not expect to use the little drawer for more than a remote. It is more for looks than actual use. Very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as depicted online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Nice, inexpensive table for a bedroom or a living room. Didn't have trouble putting it together. Drawer is very small, it might hold a remote or something else small. Didn't want to spend a fortune for a bedside table for my young son's room and this works nicely.
This narrow table is the perfect choice for a small area next to a chair. It is remarkably well made, attractive and large enough to hold items such as phones and beverage cups. The slim drawer is excellent for pens and other small items. The comfortable height reaches the arm of the chair. I recommend it to anyone who needs this size.
I put all four of the tables together using only the tool included in the package in about an hour. the finishes were very nice and the construction of each table was an example of quality beyond what I expected for the price. the drawers are very small but for the size of the table it was fine.
This table is exactly what we were looking for. We needed a small table beside our sofa and this is perfect!! It wasn't horribly difficult to put together, which was nice. The little drawer is cute (and small). It won't hold much but it's mostly for looks. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
The item arrived packaged nicely but the paint job on the table was less than perfect. 2 small visible spots were missed in the painting process one of which was on the top of the table and it looks as if when discovered they tried to cover the spots which made this table a poorer quality than I hoped to have purchased. Once assembled only one of the 2 spots was noticeable to anyone but me. I was too lazy to send it back. This table is pretty, well made and a nice replacement to my old chair-side table. Just be aware of potential flaws and decide if you can accept.