The very small print said "no hardware included" but I didn't notice it. Had to ask a contractor what to buy, which was a pain. The bigger pain was no instructions were included. I had to search Youtube and do research online on how to install it. I like the product just fine but not all the hassle it is taking to get it hung properly. Printed instructions with a shopping list would have been excellent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is white as listed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the size of the sink. Cute as a button. Perfect for the closet turned into 1/2 bath that I'm using it for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was fine.
This sink is adorable! I have a VERY small bathroom and this helped it feel a tad more spacious. Read dimensions carefully because if you do more then wash your hands and brush your teeth at your sink this one will be too small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made for the price point
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
If you have a tight space and need a small hand sink this is the one, but it only has enough room to wash your hands but will fit almost any where. The only thing a have bad to say is the wall bracket does not hold well I had to make a spacer to give it more room to hold the sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice good quality sink
This is a great little sink. Perfect size. But it has to be attached to the wall with an adhesive or glue. There were no instructions, drawings, or pictures with the sink, so I hired a contractor to install it. He could not figure out how to get the bracket to support the sink and thought it was the wrong bracket. During several email conversations with Overstock.com, we received a photo of the bracket that looked like the one I received, but the one I received did not fit the sink. We also received a note indicating that the bracket is not intended to support the sink. It adds a little support, but the sink has to be mounted with a "glue or adhesive recommended by your local hardware store." If you are using this in a small 1/2 bathroom (which is the only place I could think of using a mini sink), you might have regular sheet rock on the walls instead of the bathroom sheet rock you can tile. So adhesive will not adhere to that sheet rock. You can have a contractor change out the sheet rock! Or maybe you can find someone locally who works with sheet metal and have them make a bracket that fits and actually supports the sink! Our bathroom is still in process. We are mounting it to wood using an adhesive (probably liquid nail) and also trying to get a bracket made. Then we will attach the wood securely to studs in the wall. Regardless of how we eventually attach it, this sink ends up "costing" a lot. I am wondering if I should have bought an expensive sink instead, one with a mounting bracket that actually supports the sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as I expected from the advertisement
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sink is great. The support bracket is garbage.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of the actual sink was accurate.
Received my small wall sink ( and it was small) and just had it installed yesterday. It gave my very tiny bathroom MUCH MUCH more space. My neighbor( who is large) should have no problem using my washroom now .No trouble installing the faucets that I had purchased before getting the sink, as one person mentioned. PLUS the drain that came with the faucets worked ok in the sink. And I did NOT glue to wall as they suggested. The only negative things I can say is their were no mounting instructions or pictures with the sink as most said. PLUS no screws to mount the plate to the wall. otherwise I am happy with my tiny sink