Very disappointing. The cedar balls came in 3 packages which is fine however, they had little to no cedar smell. With so many balls in one package the smell should have been stronger. I will throw them in the closet but doubtful they will accomplish anything. I think the cedar balls are old. Cannot recommend this product.
I like the cedar nuggets; they are easy to toss in your dresser drawers and I also put them in the bottom of our hampers. They smell great and don't take up much room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great cedar color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Veey good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
When the shipment arrived, the entire cardboard box was wet and stained with very strong smelling oily residue. My hand can feel the greasy oil. The strong "cedar" smell disappeared after a few weeks. Now it doesn't smell anything. I have not tried to sand them to see if I can revitalize the scent. But overall I have a suspicion that these are not cedar. They regular wooden balls fortified with artificial cedar oils.
This is the most handy form of cedar I have found. I have used these nuggets before and they are the perfect protection against cloth-eating insects in my closet. The good size packet of 120 is enough to use some now and save some for later distribution.
These work fine, but ordered both the nuggets and the sachets and prefer the sachets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good