Beautiful range hood! Excellent craftsmanship & worth the price. The 2 light feature is perfect for task or ambient evening kitchen lighting. The fan is relatively quiet (compared to my old 80's model) and the fan is amazing at eliminating cooking odors.
Pros: Very Nice looking High capacity 900 cfm. I could not find something else close to 900 cfm at sears or other appliance store Easy to clean Very reasonable priced Cons: The negative button is does not work always. This the reason I could not give it 5 stars. However I have workarounds (keep pressing + button or use the remote)
The is a beautiful range hood that looks much more expensive than it cost from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Hood's color is as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
Can't beat the price, and quality is outstanding. Been using several months now and works great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Automatic, powerful, high CFM ranges, low noise and everyone who sees it has lot of praises for it.. Already have refered 3 family/friends to buy the same thing from the O.com.. Good one..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I've bought the Cavaliere-Euro 30-inch Wall-mount Range Hood around a month ago. At the first sight I was a little surprised because it didn't resemble the online pictures I've seen so far. The good news was that it looked slightly better, having an LCD display and touch buttons to interact with the device. It also came with a remote control that allows me to operate the hood from anywhere within the room. I installed the hood myself and it took me a little while since it doesn't have very clear mounting instructions. However with a little bit of patience, it can be done. Another thing that bothered me was that the connection to the vent is not properly sealed and I had to use silver tape to properly seal it. If this is done prior to mounting the hood, it doesn't present too big of a problem. After the hood was mounted, I was a bit concerned about its power since it didn't seem too powerful, but after cooking I have noticed that the cooking smell didn't spread throughout the house which was the very reason for which I bought the hood in the first place. The noise is a little bit loud on the fastest speed setting, but I can deal with it while cooking. It didn't seem any louder than any other hoods that I've seen on the market having less power and higher prices. All in all I like the hood design, power and pricing which determine me to recommend this hood to anyone not interested in spending a lot of money in order to get a powerful hood.