I purchased this cart to replace my previous cart which was pressboard and was badly worn. This cart is wood and is almost the exact dimensions as the previous cart. It took me awhile to assemble as I'm a senior with limited mechanical skills. However, I put it together and am completely satisfied with the cart. I have also received compliments on the cart.
needed a new microwave cart and had a hard time finding something that I thought was worth the money. After reading reviews, and with my fingers crossed, I purchased this one...WOW very pleasant surprise. took a little time to put together and it far exceeded my expectations. Buying with first being able to see something is always tricky for me....but you won't be sorry. Top of cart is strong enough to hold the microwave, leaving the next shelf to put the Kerig and coffee carousel on, freeing up counter space. And has lots of storage underneath.
Excellent product & made in the USA! I highly recommend products from Catskill!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made materials & the majority of it was solid wood!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
The wood was very good quality and thick than I expected. The instructions were pretty easy to follow. The only complaints I have is that the shelves are kind of weak and so is the drawer. Otherwise, it is good quality wood. I was missing some pieces but Catskill Craftsman shipped the missing parts quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description