LOVE these CHAIRS!! They just make the room! The fabric is amazing , very good qualilty!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality chair for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was perfect
This could be a great chair. I love the slipper chair construction and it's just the right size, small enough to fit in a nook or corner of the room. I have admired this chair on the website for a while and finally decided to purchase it. I was disappointed. Overall the chair is well made but I was not happy with the way the pattern didn't line up and was not straight vertically, and it made it look cheap and thrown together by a mass production company that didn't care about the little details. The fabric is actually quite shiny, which I didn't realize, which seems to cheapen it even more. Even though I was not satisfied, I decided to keep the chair rather than paying the $** return shipping because I like the bones of it. Luckily I can upholster furniture. With good upholstery it will be great. I will rethink purchasing this type of furniture online in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate but the material is shinier than it looks.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chair construction is sturdy and durable but the upholstery construction didn't meet my expectations. Patterns didn't line up especially on the pillow.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate but i was disappointed where the fabric and upholstery was concerned.
The Ikat Armless Chair is more beautiful than I hoped for. The fabric is very high end and the workmanship is incredible. Very well made chair with a beautiful designer look. LOVE LOVE LOVE this chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is high quality and the cushion is thick and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
My two chairs arrived well packaged in easy to open cardboard containers and were easy to unload. I assembled them in a just a few minutes. The blue is really beautiful and is a true ink blue with a shadow of lighter blue giving it the ikat effect. The cream is just that, cream. It is lighter than beige and certainly not a white. The fabric has a polished finish giving it an upscale look. The patterns match on both chairs and are well placed on the piece. These chairs are not the chair you want to sit in to read a book or watch TV. They are very firm and the seat is large. You can't sit back and relax. Great for company sitting around drinking wine and enjoying conversation. Great for a tall person since the seat is deep. They are very pretty and so far, so good. If I run into any problems with them I will let you know.
Great chairs! Actual match pictures just fine. I choose them for the color, and they match perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality-great value for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This is a lovely chair. The fabric is an excellent quality and exactly like the photo. It is not a large chair so be sure to measure your space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I like it but it isn't the highest quality piece- I knew for this price I wasn't going to get a high-end, high-quality piece but with ikat print I didn't want to invest a lot and get sick of it in a couple of years. As others have mentioned, the pattern was slightly crooked on mine but not bad, I am sure I am the only one who will notice it. You can even tell in the photos that the pattern on the side of the bottom cushion doesn't match up with the pattern on the side f the bottom base- if they had taken the time to do those sorts of things, I would be really happy. The fabric is a nice thickness and feels like it will stand up for awhile. One of the front legs (the back legs are fixed, but you must screw in the front legs) is crooked when screwed in- as if the hole was drilled crooked. Again, it is pretty slight and doesn't do anything to the 'level' at which the chair sits on the floor; it isn't unsteady, etc. The chair is quite deep so those with short legs will have trouble touching the floor if scooted all the way back into it. I think it is a pleasant compromise between firm and soft- very comfortable to sit in for a couple of hours which is a surprise given it is meant mostly to be used for only occasional use. The colors are very pretty and I like the turned legs on the front.
Bought this chair for my formal living room. Paired it with a mustard throw blanket. Everyone LOVED the chair. Its not too hard nor soft. It would say its cheaply made though. I mean you can't tell how it made but I put it together so Its not of HIGHEST quality. Other than that its a great chair. Love the color too.
I styled my entire living room off this chair! It looks great! Because of the chair, I painted one wall dark blue as an accent to match the chair. Also have the same blue color as the rug under the coffee table. Everything else is cream. It looks fantastic and I always get compliments. JUST GET THE CHAIR.
I knew this chair would be more for looks than for comfort and I love it. I get great compliments on the colors of the chair and style. It's definitely a cream color with a brighter navy blue. Nice crisp colors to add some sass to any room. The size is on the shorter smaller side, so perfect to tuck into almost any spot.
Love my chairs, I bought two. The only issues I have are the fact that there was a spot on the chair back that won't come off, but it's hidden behind the pillow, so I didn't want the trouble of sending it back. Also, it would be nice if the caster wheels came off so that it doesn't scratch the floors. But, overall, I love these chairs. Just what I was hoping for.