Perfect as a pair or stand alone in various parts of the home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A shade or so lighter, aged look was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for price, was lightly damaged by shipping but nothing you could see without looking for it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Beautiful pieces, they look just as nice in reality as in the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color is slightly darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, well made pieces.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This set is a good decorating item for a rustic look. We had to get a replacement set as our first set was missing a piece of metal of one of the frames. The second set did not quite match the wood color from one frame to the other, so we had to swap that piece from the first set. It is a great decorating item if you get the right pair!
I question if I couldn't have gotten something a little nicer for the same money at a brick and mortar Home Décor chain. I'm not saying looks bad, but on closer inspection you can tell that the keys are stamped metal with no back surface (think a hollow key split down its spine.) More concerning is the technique used to give the backing an aged patina. Basically its painted black with obviously painted lines designed to present a worn look. On a positive note, the frame itself is well done and presents very well. I have no hesitation to put this on my wall, but as I've said, for the price there are probably better selections elsewhere.