After reading another review (after I had already purchased the set) I had to wonder if we had purchased the same set. My set is perfect. It looks amazing in my family room. Very firm cushions - No sinking. The color was exactly as it appeared in the photo. I had looked at several stores for a set that was attractive without breaking the bank. This set is a bargain. My very picky husband even likes it, which was not the case with most sets we looked at while roaming through store after store. I am very pleased with the set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The overall color was consistant throughout all pieces.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the set is very good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The set was exactly as described.
I got the couch/loveseat/chair set. This couch was of a quality too low to be acceptable for an item as large and pricey as a couch--even a cheap couch. And I got an extra 10% off. It is destined for a direct trip to the landfill. So if you need a cheap couch, you'll get ones that are at least serviceable at a cheap outlet, and that is a far better bet--I know, because I've since gone there to look, and you can find far better quality for the price. Honestly, I'd recommend sitting on the floor before buying this couch. It's not even basically serviceable. I love Overstock, but I will never, ever buy something like a couch from them again, unless I really knew the manufacturer and what to expect. There is a huge range in quality that is not discernible in a photo. And I should have known better than to buy it when there were no previous reviews. That said, Overstock is making arrangements to return this set for me--which will still require several hours of repackaging from me and my husband. I don't know yet if there will be return or restocking fees. The padding on this couch was so insufficient that if you sit between the two bottom cushions, you squish straight down to the hard springs/frame below, leaving you sitting crookedly on a hard surface. The material was brown but held little other resemblance to leather. People would sit on the couch and say, "Wow, this is a cheap couch!" Not the effect I was hoping for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely low quality--unacceptable in something as large as a couch.