I absolutely love my rug! I bought the rug to help the living room look better, but little did I know how much it would brighten the room! It fit just right and the feel is soft to walk on! I am a very happy gramma with this beautiful rug! I will buy more from here when I am re-doing the other rooms!
I ordered the Sage Caroline rug for my family room. I received it within a week. The colors are a perfect match to my sage furniture. I love the feel and texture of this carpet. I do not have a pad underneath it. It does not need one. Very happy with my purchase !
After ordering - and returning - at least four rugs because the colors in the images were not at all accurate, I finally found one that is just right! I ordered this one in sage and found it to be just like the picture. (You can see more views of it by searching for it by name, where you will see other sizes, including a set of three of the small sizes.) I would describe the colors, in order of predominance in the pattern, as follows: 1. Olive green 2. Ivory 3. Beige (it changes from taupe to camel, depending on the light) 4. Navy (or maybe it's black? I'm not sure) 5. Teal And the surprising thing, at this price, is that it is really elegant looking. I have seen some oriental-style carpets in this price range that look really cheap. This one absolutely does not!
the "wine color" is a rustic red brown ......very dark, not thrilled with the purchase, but to big to return ~ just ordered a table and chairs for my kitchen ~ will rate Overstock after receiving the dining set......hoping the rug was a fluke
I was disappointed with the color. It looks much more red in picture. It is really a brown to brown/purple in strong light. As we live with it I have gotten used to the color and my walls are light and it doesn't clash with my furniture. The overall quality is excellent. I had no problems with excess pilling and the overall color was consistent. I own 2 dogs and the carpet is easy to vacuum.
I was hesitant ordering a room size carpet online but this experience exceeded my expectations. The carpet is beautiful, shipping was free and it arrived in less than a week. We just added an addition to our home, which is now the new living room and have received many great compliments on this carpet. I would definitely order carpets from Overstock in the future.
One of the best buys I've made in the last year. placed rug in my poker room, it is a winning hand.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact measurments
Very happy with the quality and very fast delivery of this rug. We were expecting delivery on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but it arrived 2 days early so we enjoyed it with the entire family of 20 on Thankgiving day. The design and color varied slightly from the photo, but Overstock.com provided a clear warning about this. This rug fits in great with our traditional decor of hard wood floors and leather furniture. This is not a high quality rug, but this rug is a great value for the price. We have two dogs and did not want to spend a lot of money. We also like to replace rugs often to refresh our decor, so this rug was perfect for our needs.
We were looking for an inexpensive, large rug for our living room, and this one is perfect. You can't beat the price and the colors are all fairly neutral, the rug looks perfect with our dark hardwood floors and neutral walls and furniture...it feels and looks like a much more expensive rug. The rug arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and laid flat immediately after unrolling onto the floor. We couldn't be happier with our purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Red is definitely more red wine colored than true red or burgundy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug seems well made and a very good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The two rugs I bought are really disappointing. Colors are uneven all over the rug. Edge area color are relative more deeper and fresher, center area color are bleached ( washed?). They look like 20 years old used rug and washed and resold. Make me wonder where they got those rugs, make me wonder if they bought used rugs and clean them and resell them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? some part of the rug are discolored or bleached (in order to clean the rug? because the rugs don't look like brand new, look like used)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is really bad ( color of edge part of rug are fine, but near center part of rug color are really bleached, and uneven.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description never mention that color of rug are uneven--make it look like old, used and disgusting.
The pattern is much busier than in the picture. I bought the smaller rugs at the same time and they are true to the pictures. The larger rug is too busy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
I purchased this two years ago adn it still looks like a new rug. Will never buy direct again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate