This rug came very promptly and in good shape via FedEx. I purchased the burgundy version and there was a lot more of the burgundy toward the edges than it seemed in the picture and the golden colors of the picture are more of a beige with sage in the actual rug. Overall I was pleased and it was what I expected for the price--a pretty rug that is obviously machine-made with lower level bound edges. Under a dining room table though this is a nice piece and a good alternative to more expensive rugs for easy cleanup and rich colors. The burgundy is very deep and almost plum, so don't order this if you're expecting something with redder undertones.
This is a beautiful rug. It looks much more expensive than it is. It is soft and lovely. This was not an issue for me, but the "sage" color has a significant amount of navy blue in it that I cannot see in the photo, so if you are expecting a rug that is predominately green, this is not the rug for you. Even with that surprise, I am very happy with this purchase. It looks great with my chocolate brown modern loveseats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the "sage" color. It has a significant amount of blue that you cannot see on the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Plush and soft under foot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
Buying a rug online would be risky if not for Overstock. Com. I have purchased several items from Overstock and have all of them to this day. I love this rug. I love the soft, muted colors and the short, dense pile. This is not a thick heavy rug, but one that is easy to handle. It has a nice strong backing that helps it lay flat as well. Great value for the money!
I received this rug today--boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! For the money I spent I wasn't expecting anything nearly as nice as this. The one thing I will say as a warning is that it does look different than the photo--but truly a beautiful rug. The burgundy is rich looking as well as the other colors in the rug. I have traditional styled furniture that is dark mahogany and this just looks beautiful under my formal dining room table. I would definitely recommend this rug to anyone who likes traditional styled furniture and traditional things in general. I am truly happy with my purchase!
I've had this rug in my living room for about a month and I love it. It doesn't show dirt or pet hair. I got the sage color and found the online pictures to be very accurate. If you're looking to get an oriental rug without the price this is a great buy!
Move into a new home and need a rug for the dining room. This is beautiful. The colors are just as described and the quality is good for the price. I have purchased many rugs from Overstock and have never been disappointed. They have a wide selection of sizes, colors and materials.
I've purchased other Caroline rugs from Overstock (the Sarouk set) in black and I LOVE them. However, I did not love this Medallion rug in burgundy. The quality was fine and the pattern was nice but the color just wasn't what I wanted. I should have listened to the other reviewers that said it had more purple undertones than red undertones. I would describe the actual color as "raisin." The main color of the actual rug looked purplish-brown to me. If that's the color you are looking for, you might like this rug. Since my living room has maroon accents, I'm sending it back.
Love this area rug. Will buy again...Colors, pile, pattern exactly the way the picture & description said. Received in 4 days. Spent less money on this rug than area rugs bought from Lowes. Will definitely order again. Received rug in protective plastic, unrolled, place a few books on 2 ends for about an hour...Have it in my family room, looks great!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? BRIGHT COLORS, MATCH DESCRIPTION
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THICK PILE, GREAT PATTERN
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? PERFECT
I PURCHASED THIS RUG IN NAVY..IT IS TRULY STUNNING.THE COLORS AS RICH AND TRUE.IT IS A COMPLIMENT TO MY FORMAL DINNING ROOM. MY FAMILY COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PRICE I PAID FOR THIS RUG! LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE ONES,NOT TO MENTION THE FREE SHIPPING.
We have one blue wall and one golden wall and a forest green couch. Sounds bad. I needed an area rug to tie things together. This has green brown and navy blue. Perfect. The price for the size is unbelievable. It shipped fast. You can tell it's not wool and it feels like an inexpensive rug. But, it looks really good.
We all know what cheap rugs look like, so I was concerned when I ordered this (in Navy) that because it was so cheap it couldn't possibly look good. I was wrong. It looks excellent, and completely ties the room together. Looks very classy and sophisticated, there's no way you'd guess it was so affordable.
I am so very happy with the look and feel of this rug. I have ordered two more rugs and am equally happy with both of them. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and would order them again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the navy blue rug and it matches my room perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug is good. It has frayed a little bit on the one end but that is only because my computer chair wheels rub on it! It has not frayed anywhere else and it cleans up great. Looks great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the rug is spot on!
I wasn't sure that I was going to like this rug, but once I put it in my room i loved it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. i found it to be a high quality rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very close
I love this rug. It gets better with age. I wasn't all that in love with it when I bought it, but we needed a larger rug for our living room., and the colors were right. We've had it for a couple of years now, and I like it so much more now than when I bought it. It wears well and the fabric is dense and sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to photo/ description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true to description
I LOVE this carpet. I bought it to go under my dining room table after we had a lot of renovations done. I just love the rich colors and it looks like a really expensive carpet. I even bought a new set of Sango dishes, from Overstock of course, to coordinate with the carpet. the carpet is laid on tile so I don't have a pad under it and really don't need one. This is a beautiful carpet and I would recommend it to everyone looking for beautiful burgundy and tan colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? even richer than the colors on the internet