I purchased this rug to go underneath my kitchen table, which is a brave (or crazy) thing to do when you have three children! I figured the price was reasonable enough to take the chance, and the color and busy pattern would help to camouflage any stains that I couldn't remove. Well, so far, I can't attest to the cammo-like properties helping to conceal any stains because none have had the chance to set in! The pile is so dense that any liquid spills stay politely puddled on top until you can absorb them with a kitchen towel, or until the family dog comes along to help first! I am greatly pleased with this beautiful and practical rug! I highly recommend it to any parents or pet owners. Purchase without fear!
I ordereded this rug for our office waiting room to give it a little extra color. At home we have the same rug, just in the 8x10 size. I ordered the rug monday afternoon and it arrived at my house wednesday am!!!! super fast delivery. Also, i googled, " overstock coupons codes" and found one for free shipping. Not that $2.95 isn't great, but free is better. :) Rug is just like it appears and if it's anything like our 8x10 it will hold up wonderfully. Totally worth it. Great price, Great rug. Rugs in stores are $$$$ and I can't get over the quality for such a low price. Overstock was the only place I came to look when we needed a rug. I did not even bother with any stores or other sites. Hardest decision is picking the color. We got the black one.
The rug really dolls up the room into which we put it. I would definitely get another rug of this type. I had to put it over an existing carpet, but when I have a house with all-wood floors, I will get a larger one! We love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is actually richer than shown on my monitor. It's very stately.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is heavy duty, well-made, and much appreciated in our household. We have a Persian rug in another room, and honestly, this looks just as pretty.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
A great rug for a great price. The rug is nice and soft and looks wonderful in my foyer. Like it better than expected. It feels cushioned even without a pad. I love the overall pattern. It should wear well in a high traffic area. I got the black one and it is just as pictured.
I purchased this rug in burgundy and could not be happier with it. It is a nice feeling rug and looks more expensive than what it is. I have two cats who took to it right away, but their fur does not seem to "cling" to it like it does to another rug that I have. Just a word of advice, it could be my monitor but the color of the rug is a lot darker than what it shows in the picture. It threw me off at first when I received it but I have learned to love the richness of it. You won't be disappointed.
I purchased this rug for my office foyer, an area that receives a lot of foot traffic. It looks great and has held up really well. The rug itself is heavy enough that the ends don't " curl" and cause a potential hazard for falls, as some area rugs do. This is the third rug I've purchased from Overstock and is my favorite thus far.
This rug is excellent. It came quickly and when unrolled, it is became completely flat within a day or two. The quality is so much better than the ones I have purchased previously at the "big box stores", thick and soft. I would certainly buy it again!
This rug looks great, feels great, and has nice colors. I got the ivory rug and it is really dark, like a dark cream or beige. It has sage, dark brown, black, and a muted burgundy. It looks better in person than on the picture. It is less green in person than in the picture.
Ummmm...While the rug I received is nice, I did NOT get the same one as in the photo (which I prefer)! Other than that, it is nice to have been able to purchase something for my home that was reasonably priced and not made in China for once! This rug was made is Italy!
Excellent service from Overstock. Good value if durability proves good
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good. Will have to wait on durability
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I am always shopping for rugs and this price usually gets a thin, stiff, polyester feeling rug. But this rug is soft, well sewn and the colors are much prettier than the picture online. I am very pleased with this rug and would highly recommend you buy this before they run out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good but much nicer looking in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
It really takes a lot of wear, just not what I expected. Pretty decent for a heat-set rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site matched the actual color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is okay, but it's not wool!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The sites description was spot on.
We have this in our foyer and it is well suited there. It is very durable and vacuums up nicely. For the price it is well worth the money. It is a thin rug, but I have a pad under it so it doesn't slide on our tile floors. Don't expect a 1" thick wool rug, because this isn't it. It is a polystyrene rug good for high traffic areas and cleans up well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate