The only issue I have with this is that it hangs pretty low for the space I used it, even with all but two of the links removed. My 6' husband has to watch his head when walking through the area. The look, however, is exactly what I wanted - very cottagey, charming with a little elegance thrown in.
If you are willing to spray paint it, i old recommend this product. The shape of of and the glass pieces are pleasant looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate. According to site the color is antique white. Antique white normally looks live white aged to creamy beige. Well, the product color appears to be the result of a finishing process gone wrong. The metal Liz covered in dirty white, yellow, dark being, and other color spots. It is so ugly that I couldn't bring myself to touch it, and I'm not squeamish. I got a can of rust oleum spray paint in hammered bronze, And spray painted it, first covering the electric sockets tightly. The 3 glass pieces look once and do not require any rework.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It works. Installed by prof.electrician.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color is not accurate at all.
I have a black/white dining room and thought this would look really cool. It did not. It's not white at all. It's more of a buttercream color and looked dingy and yellow against all the white in the room. If it had been white, it would have been lovely.
The chandelier arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. It is solid, heavy and looks much more expensive than it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Wished they weren't sold out of the 4 light Chandelier. I ened up putting this onw in my kitchen nook and looks great! I also purchased the inverted pendant for my foyer which I love!! I wanted to update the brass lighting fixtures that were in my house and I love the antique white wash this fixture the Captive collection have and gives my house that shabby chic look. .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More of a antique white than a pure white which I
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks expensive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes, a little smaller than I thought
This light was very easy to assemble and is very nice looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy light fixture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
I purchased this chandelier for my dining area. I put it together myself. I helped my husband install it, very easy. It tooks us less then 1 hour to hang. I also purchased the Captiva Collection 5-light chandelier. The finish on both chandeliers make it look like an antique, it has almost a crackeled appearance. If you are looking for a perfect finish this is not for you. They bothe fit perfectly in my decor. I have open floor plan, so my dining area is sandwiched between my kitchen and great room. The ceiling is vaulted and the light hangs directly over my dining room table. My table sits 6. The light gives off the perfect amount of light. I was a little concerned about it only having 3 - 60 watt bulbs, but it is plenty. I am very happy with my selection.