I purchased this rolling cabinet as a supplement to my matching L-shaped desk assembly. It serves its purpose, however, does not have any type of frame for hanging files. My files do stand upright though...possibly because it's full. They would fall over and slip down if not completely full. Maybe there's a frame I can purchase somewhere else. I'm satisfied. Fairly easy to assemble.
These drawers do not close. The middle one must be lifted up for the bottom drawer to close. And according to the rest of the comments - a file rack would be a nice addition - so that it can actually hold files. Bought as a set and this piece has been the worst quality of the 3.
I couldn't have asked for a better file cabinet. The only thing is I wish it was bigger, but that's nothing another cabinet can't fix! My husband and I were able to put it together with no issues and it came out great! I would highly recommend this product for someone that works from home. Great storage!
It is what you see on the screen. Doesn't hold much, so don't buy if you have alot of files to store. it is a nice addition to an existing desk. maybe a little pricey for it's smallish size, but fits well with existing desk. easy enough to put together.
If you're looking for a nice-looking, lighter-duty, relatively-inexpensive file cabinet or set of drawers, this is a very good choice. It's quite Ikea-like in its design and steps for putting it together. If you've never assembled one of these before, it may be a real challenge to you. But, if you have some experience, and if you study the supplied diagrams carefully, you'll recognize the parts and will have little trouble. However, expect to spend about 3 or more to build it. True, the bottom drawer is not ready for hanging files, and none of the drawers seem to have the strongest bases. But, all in all, the piece truly seems to be of decent and reasonable quality, and surprisingly, it definitely looks better in person than it does in the online image. I'm glad I chose it, and I would recommend it.
This is exactly what I was looking for to add some drawer space to a desk area that I was creating. The appearance is handsome and the quality of the materials is good. The assembly took some amount of time. Not for the impatient, but the final product was worth the time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match for actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was well built and should be durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
very nice unit, I do like this peice just not the matching desk
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The file cabinet looks great with the desk. Hardware is great. The file cabinet is very wobbly from side to side. When we assembled I didn't want the casters on it and maybe this is why. The style of the cabinet is just what I wanted and of course the price was great....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I was very pleased with the product and was so happy that it did not look cheap next to my other office furniture. To the contrary, it blended in perfectly and looks like it was part of the set. I am very happy with the quality and the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cabinet looks great and does not look cheap and it matched my solid wood desk perfectly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate