For a MARBLE TOP table, I assumed it would be marble....it is just cheap laminate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well, it's not marble top.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not good
I love this table, but to be honest, I ordered because it said it came "assembled." When it arrived at my door I was horrified. I was unwilling to open the package. But when I did, I was amazed and the beauty of the marble. I unwilling set myself to the task of assembling this monster. But it went together quickly and it is the star of the room. The ebony shades of the wood legs, and shelf only help to enhance the beauty of the marble. And to think I almost sent it back without a look-see!
I knew I wasn't buying a piece of fine furniture when I got these tables. I needed a specific size and these fit the order. They are easy to assemble. The only problem is that what looks like wood (legs) is actually wood wrapped with contact paper that is printed to look like wood. There were areas that I needed to use glue and a toothpick to glue the contact paper back down to the surface to make a smooth look again. I do very much like the way they look next to my sofa and the tops are easy to clean.
I like the table and it's well made and easy to put together but I was disappointed in the "marble" top and found it to be cheap quality plastic like covering. It still looks good and matches our marble top kitchen table which is why I bought it! It does the job but you need to use coasters as it absorbs water!
This accent table fit perfectly in the small area beside my love seat. The bottom shelf gave me extra storage room when I placed a nice dark straw basket with handles on the lower shelf. I needed a durable finish for the top. The simulated marble top worked out well for me. I don't worry if I don't get a coaster under a glass. Cleaning with just a damp cleaning cloth with water takes care of removing anything that I have spilled on it. Assembly was required, and took no longer than 20 minutes to complete. Nice side table for the money.
It says marble top in the description however, it is not. The top only resembles a marble look and feel. It is actually laminate. It looks great from a distance but not if you get close and notice it is not real marble. Serves my purpose of putting it next to the back door to hold my key stand.
The package arrived with a parts envelope tightly wrapped and containing only three of the four washers required to assemble the legs to the top. I have asked the wholesaler, whom you did not identify in your catalog, to send me the missing part. I shall have to wait for at least a week to get it. In the meantime the partly-assembled (3/4legs) table is not useful. If you sell things by mail, it should be easier to get them than waiting first for the item and then for the missing parts.
I purchased the 3 pc set from another store for an amazing price. After i received them, I knew I had to have this table as well. I have 2 slipper chairs, and this fits perfectly as it is 1/2 the width of the normal end table. Thanks again O.com!
The wood was dark and beautiful. The top is marbled and nice. The places on the underside where you have to assemble the legs were poor quality. The glue that was used broke free from the paper type bottom. I reglued using gorilla glue and tightened the screws and now it is stable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 2 out of 5 stars for quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was correct.
This table was described as is. It is a good buy for this product. The color of the wood was exact. Would recommend for a small space
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Table top was good but the finish on bottom shelf was not complete
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Looked like the perfect solution for a small area. Arrived well packed in multiple pieces and all the parts were there. However, the screw holes were off center and therefore it was impossible to match holes with the wood screws on the shelving piece and one of the pre-drilled holes was stripped so able to install the wood screw.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY low quality. Made in China, screw holes are off center, one leg doesn't fit correctly nor does the bottom shelf.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accuracte