The bookcase arrived in 3 days from when we ordered it. Packaging was good and the bookcase was easy to put together. It now sits real pretty in our den with all our frames on it. It looks better than the picture on the website and the bookcase is very sturdy and wide. The shelves are deep and can hold a lot of stuff. The price was really what got us to purchase this. It was much lower than anything out there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. super quality and design
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Great bookshelf. Has a lot of shelf space and looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Check the measurements. It was smaller than envisioned, but worked perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description
I had promised my husband no more assembly required furniture, but I loved the look of this bookcase/shelf and the reviews inspired me to purchase. Arrived wrapped perfectly, little trash to discard of (a miracle for a frequent online shopper), clear instructions and we put it together with a screwdriver and in less than an hour. Clearly labeled and nicer quality than I anticipated. Already full of decor and has a painting and lamp from Overstock on it. I am contemplating one for our living room!
Nice, although I wish the wood quality was better, it's more hollow which makes it easy to tip if you don't have a lot on it. It doesn't fit tall books like text books, just regular book size, or a cookbook. Sot it was a bit hard to accessorize and ended up having to get something for the closet for all the other books that didn't fit. Love the design and look, but wish it was a bit taller in between shelves to accommodate more.
There are lots of pieces to put together but the instructions made it easy, although it took some time to do. The end result was great. I would just suggest looking all of the shelves over very well before starting to put it together. I got to the very last piece (which was the bottom shelf because you flip it over) and there was a bad place in the wood. It wasn't worth waiting on a new shelf so I just put a picture over it.
This bookshelf has gotten so many great compliments!! i love the design and it looks great with just about anything placed in there. i used candle mason jars and little bottles of empty liquor with books and pictures random i know but it looks great!