The storage rack helps me keep my canned goods well-organized. I always thought my pantry was organized; however, the storage rack makes it so much easier to find the canned goods I need without having to move other items around. Having a large pantry, I bought two of the racks. Adding cans to the rack can be from the front or the back. Adding cans from the back (as recommended), helps keep the cans rotated effortless. This storage rack is one I highly recommend -- just check the dimensions to be sure you have enough room on the shelf.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Stainless steel / aluminum -- no specific color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product is of excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of product was accurate.
I have small grand children and am a little concerned because it sticks out that they don't pull it over on them trying to climb. But over all it helps with the storage and I have cautioned the little ones not to try to pull on the edges. As to being sturdy it has pluses and minuses. I am glad for the organization, we will see how it works..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a little larger than I thought, when I took the measurements that were provided in the add I thought it would fit the shelf better and not stick out as it does.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As I stated above I thought it would fit the shelf and not stick out past the pantry board, but it works.
The product works just fine. I didn't measure the cabinet where i intended to use it. I had to put it in the stairwell going to my basement. It has cleared my can clutter, however not the best location, no one to blame on that except me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This is a nice sturdy rack, and will hold different sized cans. You can adjust the rails between cans and make it fit whatever size you need. I ordered 2 and now have an organized pantry. I would order these again. They cost a little more than some I have seen, but are sturdier and will last a long time.
It saves a lot of space but I did not measure the height of the product. They did not fit into my pantry. Keeping the two I bought anyway. They look great and all my canned goods are neatly in place. Their location is now on the floor of the pantry. Highly recommend measuring before buying. My mistake. Nice product!
I purchase several of these for the canned goods in our long term storage pantry. They were very easy to assemble once I figured it out. The first one was trial and error at assembly and then the rest were a breeze. The wire is very heavy gauge and seems like it will hold up for years. I have seen these advertised other places for less, but the quality is not as good.
I bought this for Soda storage. Only problem, 5 cans per line, the sixth will fall off. Also, Front tips of racks are pointy (from cutting and assembly process) I coated mine with several coats Liquid electrical tape, so the cans don't get punctured. (It happened once and made a messed.) Now, no more punctures.
it help me to organized my pantry, even though it took me a little to assemble it but I did it. very handy. I got 2 the bigger one is in the pantry and the other (smaller ) put it in the cabinet that I use for my baking goods. Very happy with both.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's strong and good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good