The stools are nice looking and comfortable but maintaining them is not easy. The back of one stool has become very loose and we have not figured out how to repair it. Because of the type of wood they are hard to keep them looking clean. Not very satisfied with them.
Definitely thought this would be a not nicer than it is. We had to send back one of the backs but neither are great...difficult to line up screws and put together too but my bigger concern is that the item is some kind of laminate and the paint is clearly cracking in the seams of the entire chair. Definitely not high quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor had to send one to the backs back because the paint on it was bubbling and peeling off. The other one isn't great either with cheap paint cracked where the seams meet. Have a feeling the paint will definitely chip or peel/crack at some point.
Stools look nice, and function, but have some issues in the fit and finish. The cutout in the back doesn't fit exactly the same from one stool to the next. Some of the bolts can be over tightened and crack the legs. It also was impossible to get all four holes to line up when attaching the seat on any of them. However, for the price, they're tough to beat. They look nice, function, and are exactly as shown.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Not great, but not terrible
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Arrived exactly as described