I have been looking for a recliner for my husband and this was the first one I came across that would work for both of us. I have white furniture & a shabby chic decor. This chair blends in Perfectly! The only negative thing I can say is It is a bit difficult to return the foot area to its original position. I don't know if this particular chair is defective or if they are all like this. I don't care & my husband hasn't complained! Happy wife Happy life!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker than photo shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
I bought this chair for my nursery and it is beautiful. The linen is a bit darker than I though it would be, but I love it. My only complaint (as one other review noted) was that it is hard to work the chair-- it is stiff going back and very hard to "close." But maybe it will loosen up over time... Other than that, I couldn't be more pleased with a recliner that doesn't LOOK like a recliner!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality-- reclining mechanism is a bit hard to move.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We really liked these chairs and after looking in so many stores locally without success, we decided to try purchasing 2 of them online. We were a little hesitant about the color and the quality but upon receiving them we were pleased overall. The only problem we have is the front feet are crooked and we are concerned about the longevity. The chair requires minor assembly which is easy if two people are working together and one is able to lift something heavy. However, the feet did not screw in to the base of the chair properly. We will have our contractor examine them to see what can be done.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. overall construction solid but the feet are crooked
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Love this chair. It is very comfortable and doesn't look like a recliner which is great. It was hard to get it to recline at first but now goes back easily. I do use a pillow for my head to add extra support when in the total recline position but that works fine. Also, a tall person's legs would probably go off the foot rest but I'm 5'5" and it's fine. I love the look and quality of this chair. It's very stylish and the finishing silver stud nails add a touch of class.
This chair came well packaged, and was very easy to assemble. The back needs to be hooked into the seat, which needs two people to do easily, and the wooden legs need to be screwed in. The chair is well padded and sprung, but the footrest is way too short for the chair, even for a medium height woman (5'6"). Not useful at all for a 6 footer, for example. Still, I am keeping the chairs (I ordered 2) as they are comfortable and attractive, even with the footrest problem, which is why I only gave it 4 stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is closer to true linen than shown, which was a plus for me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be well made and solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate