I ordered this chair for three reasons: look, ratings (perfect 5 stars at the time), and price ($$$ that day). It arrived in less time than expected, and the legs were very easy to attach. There was even a protective cover for the chair that I'll keep for future moves. I'm happy with the look of it, but it is much smaller and lighter weight than I was expecting. Perhaps a picture showing it in relation to other furniture in a room, or some better descriptions of it's low seat would have been helpful. I purchased the chair for use in a small corner in my bedroom, so I benefited from the smaller-than-average size. If I had ordered it for a living room, where it would be next to a large sofa, I would be disappointed. I would recommend this chair for small areas, and remember that it's very easy to buy longer legs to replace the ones that come with it, if you prefer a higher seat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a nice color. So many factors (camera, lighting, computer monitor) can affect the color online, so I was flexible with what I was expecting.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very lightweight, may not hold up to heavy use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, but should have emphasized that the chair is low to the ground.
These are great chairs, especially for the price. As a few other reviewers pointed out, they are quite low to the floor, but they look much more expensive than they are between the tufting, generous seats and great charcoal colored fabric. We are so pleased with the quality, and love the look. Best of all, they arrived within 3 days!! I am a designer, and I recommend Overstock to many of my clients for their quality merchandise, fast (and almost free) shipping, and great customer service. Buy these while you still can - you definitely won't regret it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price, solid construction, great fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
The chairs are beautiful to look at. They appear just as in the photo except sllightly more of a blue tone. They do not seem to be very sturdy if you have anyone in your family that is heavy or small children that like to use furniture as jumping boards or landing strips. LOL! I have them in my foyer and they are beautiful and practical as the price did not kill me for their true intent of use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Thought the color would have been more grey and less blue. It is like the color of blue/grey jeans
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fair to average.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat
This chair is nice overall. The legs aren't as high quality as I would have liked but the only reason I didn't keep it was that the grey color has more blue than black, so I would call it Steel Blue. This color didn't go with the room I had purchased the chair for, so it went back. I paid an extra $8 for UPS to pick it up at my house, which made the return a breeze! Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close, but screens vary.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok. The legs seemed a little cheap but the upper part is nice and overall could be great in the right room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This chair is great for a room that is only used once and awhile like a formal living room. That's where I put it and the chair adds a very chic look to my room without being overpowering bc of its smaller size. Love the tufts they are well done and the legs look pretty good although if you don't screw them on correctly they can look lopsided. The color is dark grey almost a deep denim blue in certain day lights. Definitely a cool dark, not a warm dark. Added decorative bolster pillow with a pattern and it looked even more chic! Great chair.
It broke. The chair broke. How? When i sat in it. For a chair, it's horrible. As a consumer, not only do I not want to get another one, i don't want to use overstock.com ever again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible. As a lounge chair, it should be able to hold a human being who sits in it. The back legs and framing in the lower back area snapped and broke. So now I have to deal with overstock.com customer service people who won't take it back and refund me.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? horrible
i use a pair of these in a sitting room. they are very pretty, slate blue, dark legs, comfy. not watch a movie in them comfy, but great for short durations. they can get a bit wobbly and Id be leery of having a lot of weight on them. but very nice as an accessory chair. 4 stars because they can creak and wobble with weight.
The chairs are quite low and small; they are perfect for the corner of my bedroom; I bought 2 and put a small round coffee table between them. Very happy with the look and their fairly comfortable to sit in, though I don't really sit in them for long periods.
We purchased 2 of these chairs for our office. Neither of the chairs were stable to sit in. One of the chair's legs would not screw in correctly so the chair wobbled and was unstable. The other chair's legs would not screw in at all. Not to mention with the legs attached they were like mini chairs. They sit about 2 ft off the ground.
This chair really is lovely. Fine for formal/light wear, but not really comfortable- definitely not something for lounging. It is incredibly easy to put together- just screw on the legs, but does not feel very sturdy. We decided to take a chance on it because there were enough reviews in its favor, but in the end returned it and will probably pay a bit more for something of better quality.