I have multiple other Built products and LOVE them all, including the lunchbag, iPod case, and wine bottle tote, but this item just isn't the quality of the others. It looks just like them and is built the same, which means high quality, but the specific use of these in high heat 350-450 degree pans, leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think this will last the test of time. Back to some other silicone ones from Oxo I think.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not as great for its utility
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
glad i bought these. they fit well and go on easily. i like how far up the go on the arm. really prevents those nasty burns on the upper arms when you need to reach far into the oven. as far as heat and thickness they work well. used in a 450 degree oven and did not feel the heat through them at all. i thought they were a little pricey at the time but they are worth it. these will last whereas others just do not seem to work or they wear out quickly. yes, i recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes