I was disappointed that the press did not have "spring plungers" as advertised. I thought that the "spring plungers" would help release the hamburger patty after pressing. You have to use a piece of wax paper in between the ground beef and the plunger to release the patty without the patty falling apart. We grind our own beef and make our own hamburger patties to freeze. This product is rugged enough to last a long time. We use it often. Even though we were disappointed about not having the "spring plungers", we feel the product was worth the money and would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, heavy duty and fairly easy to take apart and clean.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair. The product was described as having "spring plungers". I could not find a single spring on it. It does not have "spring plungers".
very good product for the price. Functional , practical and well worth th e price. I higfhly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent; solid alumihum
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good