After a fair amount of "homeowner" use the design and or hardness of the main moving parts that the nails are guided is not the most robust combination. The shorter the nails the better it works. Now when using a 1.75" nail if you remove' clean, relube and reattach the mechanism it works for a while but roughly 24 nails later they jam and you must repeat the process. I'd look at this nailer as a 1.5" not the 2.0" rating. For what I needed it for it got the job done. Last summer I did a rather large project with it and the 1.5" nails were a work horse fastener on the job.
This is the best nail gun I have ever used, I have had more exspensive ones of all kinds, this one performed best over long time use. I would recommend it to any one who uses nailers regularly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I bought one five years ago and used it regularly in my work , fiawiess action on and on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
For the money this is a reasonable product for the money. I will only be using it for a few projects , so it was perfect. Having used commercial finish nailer costing significantly more I on gave it a three star
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a reasonable finish nailer for occassional home projects
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? is very accurate