The furniture is a micro fiber with a alligator skin pattern throughout. The furniture all feels very solidly built, the cushioning is thick and firm. We have two dogs and a cat but their hair doesn't seem to stick to it, which is nice. I was pleasantly surprised by the rockers in the love seat and recliner, didn't remember reading about that. We had the white glove delivery service which was a first for us. I wasn't completely happy with the whole process. First there's no way to track your shipment, so you have no idea when it's coming. Then you get a phone call telling you the truck will be in your area for two days and you need to tell them if you'll be available for those 48 hours. They don't decide when your 4 hour window will be until 24 hours before the first day the truck arrives. When I called back to tell them I'd be available fro the 48 hour window, my call went to voice mail, my wife managed to get through to a human about 20 minutes later. The delivery guys were on time and great, they unwrapped, assembled, then placed the furniture where we wanted it at.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very solidly built, the cushioning is thick and firm.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We ordered this set and was delivered promptly. I thought it would take longer. This came with white glove delivery. However, I'm not sure if they assembled it incorrectly or if the description is inaccurate; because description only stated the single recliner as a glider but the loveseat also glides (rocking chair type.) I'll have to contact customer service on this...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close to actual color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not too accurate...