I bought this looking for a small, comfortable, casual and cheap couch with something to put my feet on. This definitely meets my expectations. It's a much, much darker brown than the picture shows, though that may vary a bit with your lighting. For me, it's almost a black. Product itself was actually delivered to the second floor of my apartment in the third floor of a complex with no stairs- more than I thought the standard overstock shipping would accommodate. "Assembly" was mostly a matter of removing the box and outer packaging, screwing in a few feet by hand and throwing the cushions into place. The base of the sectional is a separate piece from the main couch and the side you want the chaise portion of the sectional on can be adjusted just by sliding down the base and switching the cushions. The sectional base doesn't connect directly to the couch but this doesn't seem to be a stability issue. Couch is very comfortable, very soft. A little firm, but I think it will soften up over time. Arms also have a nice softness and a little give, but still are level and large enough to rest a small bowl of snacks on. Definitely recommend, especially if you think you may move soon- it's pretty light, packs up easily and the ease of changing hands means it will fit many rooms.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much darker, closer to a dark coffee black/brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. acceptable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product much darker
I wanted a small couch for a second living area. I could not find what I wanted. Everything is huge these days. I decided that the dimensions on this looked good and decided to take a chance. When I unwrapped it, the first problem was that it has plastic feet that looked very cheap. The fabric is soft but after putting everything together it was horribly uncomfortable. The frame, I would guess, is particle board. It cracks when you lean on side arms. Also to save space in shipping, the back has a fold up/flip up which you place the back pillows against. Notice they do not have a picture of the back to show this. it would need to be placed against the wall, not with back showing. The cushion that you sit on is not foam but some kind of plastic strand that is too hard feeling to be comfortable. In my opinion, this would be ok for college or first apartment, but it would be disposable in a year or two. There is no way it would last for a family. I took the loss on return shipping and sent it back!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker, almost black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not that great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not sure...they left out some things.
nice couch for small space, and the lounge is good for smaller person ONLY!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The sofa came in a very small package, I had to make sure with the delivery company that there was a sectional sofa in this short small box. All of the pieces were there, but there were 2 torn spots, one on the front near the chaise, and one in the rear. The sofa's material is thin and cheap, and it looses it shape when someone sits on it, it looks like a sheet on the bed that has become loose. The sofa is not the highest price sofa, but for what you pay, they could have given a better quality product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly has pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was not good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Some fabrication