Very simply, This bedframe is well made, very nice color (sllate), at a very good price. Shipping was fast and packaging Ok. Assembly was simplified by sorting like parts together: - Preface: Make sure frame is square and level & suggest loosely tightening. - Assemble the headboard & footboard with extension first. - Attach the 2 bed rails to the headboard and footboard with the height you want the bed (roughly 5 or 9"). - Note attach to headboard and footboard with the angle iron pointing in with the talles gap between the start of the angle iron and the top of the rail. - bed cross bars with same number of wholes together. - Note be sure to assemble the the cross bars for the legs first (legs to bars then bars to frame at wholes (from the headboar) 1, 5, 7, 10) - Tighen all screws and enjoy! - Insert the remaining cross bars
We purchased this frame for our 14 year son's room as he out grew his old bed. This frame give his room a more grown up look and he loves the style and color! Assembly was easy (took he and my husband about an hour) and it arrived with all the required pieces and parts.
I bought the Bryant queen size bed for a guest room trying to match the style to existing dressers. It was easy to assemble and arrived in perfect condition. Looks great and works well with contemporary as well and traditional furniture.
I have never had a BED (frame and headboard) before. Usually we just put the mattress and box spring on the floor and call it a day. I love it! This bed is so sturdy and has 2 options you can have it with or without a box spring. We bought it for our new memory foam mattress, and it fits great. It is study and strong. All the parts were there, not labeled, but still there. I would recommend it to family an friends and it is just like the picture beautiful. Enjoy!
Appears well made. Quality of welds and finish was good. Arrived within a few days as promised. No bends or dings. Screw holes lined up nicely. Instructions were only so so but you only have to identify how the head, footboard and side rails face and the rest is very easy. Steel slats are narrow but many are provided so it works fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As good or better than expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I am quite happy with this bed, especially because of this bed doesnt require a spring box. i am using a 12 inches mattress with this bed and the combo is just fine ! The finishing is great. The only drawback which I could find is the shifting of the mattress (as also mentioned by other reviewers), but since the bed is placed next to the wall, its manageable. I am very impressed with this stylish yet sturdy bed !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and stylish
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurare enough
We bought this bed for our new vacation home and were worried about how difficult it would be to assemble and whether all the parts would be included. To our surprise my husband and I were able to assemble it together in about an hour. I would only suggest having a better wrench than the one that was included to tighten the bolts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? e
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well-made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was very accurate
My husband assembled the bed in less than 2 hours I think with no help from me. The bed quality is really good and sturdy. The only complaint I might have is that there is no space between the foot board and mattress to slip the sheets in - have to kind of squeeze and pull to straighten out the creases. Other than that, the bed is perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Correct
This bed is great. Took a couple hours or less to put together. I was only issuing a couple of nuts but I had some in the tool box. Instructions were easy to follow especially if you separate out all the pieces. Really like the style and simplicity. Would recommend this bed to anyone who doesn't want anything real fancy but wants clean cut lines.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? After reading the other reviews I was ok with ordering it sight unseen. I was pleasantly surprised.
The instructions on the product is very confusing. It tells you what to do, in exact order, but the way it is worded is hard to understand. If you have no experience with putting beds together, it will take you a bit longer. It took us about 3 hours to put it together. We had a hard time understanding the first 4 steps. after we got passed the first 4 steps, it was common sence. It will all make since in the end. My pros to the product are, excellent quality, very sturdy frame and we love the color of the bed frame. My cons are, the instructions are a bit complicated from stage 1 to stage 4 and it took 3 hours to put together. Overall i would say it is a great bed to buy if you have extra time to dedicate to it. If your going by the pictures they give you, they are accurate. We love the bed frame. if you are not sure about the quality of the bed, i would say to you, it is great quality. When put together correct, there is no movement in the frame. It is a solid build frame.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing quality. In my opinion it will last many of many years.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Bought this for B&B bedroom in dry climate so wood is just not a good option for durability. No pieces were missing, dented or broken and went together very easily. Nice classic style with good proportions. Using it with memory foam mattress. Quick delivery and well packaged with just a little bit of non-recycleable styrofoam.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All metal construction which all fitted together
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good and customer service were able to provide more info quickly
Slightly difficult assembly, but was aware that may be the case from previous reviews. One note is that the bed has creaky noises now and again. Maybe some tightening of the bolts is in order, but I could swear I tightened them really well... Aside from that, the bed is wonderfully stylish for men and women alike.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Fine bed. Pretty sturdy. I put some miles on it already and it is holding up nicely. I like it for the price and if nothing else it is a drastic improvement to the cheap metal frame I had before. If you looking for a decent inexpensive bed this is a good choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good bed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate enough
This bed is much cheaper then I expected. I thought I was getting a sturdy steel bed, instead the materials are very flimsy, cheap hollow tubing and the finish is poor. Mine even came pre-dented, but it wasn't worth the hassle of sending back. This bed would be adequate for a college student or in a hostel. You'd be much better off buying a basic frame then adding a quality headboard and footboard later. On the plus side, at least it's relatively inexpensive.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? somewhat
When I originally ordered this bed I had already looked all over the place for a nice solid bed. When I reviewed the specs on the bed I noticed that it stated that the bed was a "Comfortable bed and is made with sturdy and elegant powder-coated solid steel" I assure you that this bed is NOT solid, infact there is nothing solid about this bed. It is constructed out of cheap metal tubing. This bed is something I would expect to purchase at a discount furniture store. To be honest with you ***** sales better furniture than this bed. If my 14 yr old daughter hadn't been so excited about getting a bed I would have sent it back. Rest assure I will never purchase anything from OVERSTOCK again unless I know of the company. Buyer beware.......................................... :(
I received my bed today. Right from the start I had problems. One leg was dented and there was chips in the finish. I decided that it wasn't too bad so I continued. It was then that I discovered that the headboard cross beam didn't fit with the screws provided. I then decided to count all the screws and bolts that were included based on the picture instructions. As I expected I was missing 16 screws! Tomorrow I will go to the hardware store because I don't want to hassle sending back everything. On a good note the bed does look like it will be solid and it is very nice design.
This is a great bed very sturdy for those wild sleepers or wild non-sleepers, also people just starting out. Very simple and stylish and easy to put together especially for a girly girl like myself. I like that I had the option of just buying a mattress or a mattress and box spring, I loved the price and the quality I can see having it until I am ready for a king size bed and I have room for one.
This frame is great. I was able to put it together by myself in very little time. A few months after I bought this frame I switched the taller legs for the shorter ones in order to allow my elderly cat easier access to the bed. This switch was easy (well, 'easy' after you remove the mattress and box spring, locate the screwdriver, and flip the frame on its side...). My only complaint is that the headboard design doesn't hold the pillows well. I like to read sitting up in bed and I had to buy a reading pillow to prevent my bed pillows from slipping through the bars on the headboard. Otherwise, I'm really happy with this frame.
There are quite a lot of parts to screw together, one of which was missing from the original packaging. But once that was corrected, I was able to assemble by myself without any difficulty. It takes some time, but the final product is really solid and looks great! I like that it is adjustable to acomodate a box spring, which most frames don't seem to be these days. I would definitely recommend or buy again!