I'm using this bench at the foot of my queen size bed. I was concerned it would look too short but it doesn't. It looks very substantial and inviting. The actual height of the bench is closer to 16 inches. The color is a nice rich rust color, like my monitor shows. It has a lot of give when sitting on it, but not in a plush down sort of way. It may not last very long if it's used a lot. I laid down on it and it was very comfortable. For the price it can't be beat. I'm very happy and my tiny kids no longer have to struggle to climb onto my bed- that's a good thing, right?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual color matched the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
I was disappointed with the bench. In the description and the picture, it shows a tufted (buttons) top to the bench. When the bench arrived, I was surprised that my "tufted bench" was not tufted. If that is important to you, this bench is not the one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor