I have bought slipcovers bfore now ~ however, the one I recieved from Overstock ~ over over the top! It was great ~ the color, the quality ~ everything. I did not measure my furniture before I bought it, so when I got it ~ I washed it and put it on my sofa, I got a little worried it was not going to fit ~ but it fit perfect! Very little gathering or moving around which I like very much. I love it and for the price ~ you can not go wrong here! Thanks again Overstock!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes it did
I purchased the sandstone first, it has been wonderful and has made it through a many sleepover. I recently purchased the cream to lighten up for summer. I think before it's over I'll have them all! I have loose back pillows and the quality of this fabric holds them in place fine. If you can't afford custom this is the slipcover you want! I shopped and all others pale by comparison! If you want it get it when you see it. I've missed a couple of times and also shipping can take a minute so don't delay.
I wasn't sure about ordering this slipcover because you know it's a slipcover and it's online so who really knows what's going to show up in the mail. That said, I love it! Couch now has that shabby chic look. I bought a *** mid century sofa (click the link if you can and look at the orange sofa) about ten years ago and it's still very comfortable to sit on but after 3 cats randomly attacking it and all the food/wine mishaps.... it needed to either be tossed out or cleverly covered with a nice slipcover. This slipcover did the trick! Thick fabric (doesn't feel cheap at all), feels very durable, well made, does not slip out of place so you're not stuck retucking it every time you want to sit down. Great purchase! I also bought the matching chair twill slipcover and that's great too. ****
Well made with heavy fabric. I got it to protect a sofa that my husband uses for his naps. It has held up to that and still manages to look very nice. I put a long piece of bamboo behind the cushions to hold it in place. Works perfectly.
Looks like an unmade bed everytime you sit on it, wrinkles wrinkles
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. WRINKLES ALL THE TIME
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I have had these for only a few weeks. They served their purpose okay, but the material is very thin and wrinkly. I needed to wash them so I did so and followed the directions exactly and when they came out there were HOLES in the SEAMS! Like quarter sized frayed holes. They were so wrinkly that I have no idea how I would have ever been able to get them to look good enough again to use them besides the hole problem. They are going back!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. When I first received them I was fairly please with the look and the way that they fit, but they were very thin.
This couch cover barely lasted two months before a hole was noticed (shredding hole). It easily shrank in a cold wash and faded dramatically. Complete waste if money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
The item was returned due to inferior quality. I could not recommend the product to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric was very poor quality, and was so thin that the sofa upholstery could be seen through the slipcover.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site did not identify the grade of the fabric.
Ordered the loveseat and sofa slipcovers in sage green. Our dark leather furniture was too dark in the room and was also starting to get ripped by our 3 dogs. These gave me the shabby chic look I wanted, brighten up the room, and are super soft. The color is a very pretty, light green, I think lighter and prettier than shown. I would recommend washing before putting them on as the wrinkles make them look really messy, like paint tarps, but once washed and dried they soften up and look really cute. Not sure yet about how they'll stay with the dogs up on them all day long, but there are plenty of good recommendations from other reviews here.
This slipcover has completely met my expectations so far. While it doesn't fit my couch perfectly, it's close enough. The fabric is of good quality and thickness, and I've washed the cover a few times now and it hasn't fallen apart. Very pleased with this purchase!
Bought chair and sofa covers, and they were perfct. Heavy well sewn fabric tht washd beautifully, with few wrinkles, did not shrink and look custom fit. I have large furniture and it has been a hassle trying to get good slipcovers at a good price. These were perfect!