This item is great to hang a few pans. I just bought a six piece pan set that fits on this rack perfectly. I love the size so its not distracting from my kitchen. It has chains that can be added to or taken from to hang this rack at your desired length. I am very excited about my new rack, its the finishing touch to my new kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was chrome just as stated on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very sleek and sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
I have limited space for a pot rack and this fit very nicely over my sink and does not obstruct the kitchen window view. I installed this myself...did not feel like waiting for husband to do it...I found my ceiling joists and had it hanging up rather quickly and easily and it looks great. I was able to use the included hardware to install the rack.
The rack seems well made and holds even my huge cast iron skillet. People seem to like it when they see it as they comment on it. It's a perfect solution for small kitchens. We hung it from a cathedral ceiling and can reach it with no problems. I got it for a good price compared to other sites so that make me happy.
fits six smaller pans fairly well but might not work as good if the pans were much larger. the pan hooks just slide down through the to and can slide back and forth on the bar, these tend to slide and move around every time you take a pan off of one of the hooks. this gets a little annoying. overall good product for the cost and I liked that it isn't so big and bulky like a lot of the other ones out there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The bare is a brushed stainless, pan hooks and chain have more of a chromed look to them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
a simple solution to create more cabinet space. I love it!! it matches my stainless steal appliances.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was what it said to be
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Shipped FAST! looks great in my kitchen! Totally frees up SO much space , I'm wondering why I didn't buy one for my tiny kitchen YEARS ago!! No directions inside, but easy assembly using common sense and the photo on the box!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was thrilled to find this product because the space I needed a pot rack for was 72" wide. I bought two of them and hung them end-to-end. My family loves them and they work perfectly. I like having some hooks that swivel and some that don't. My only complaint about the racks is that the aluminum crossbars are made of a very light gauge material and they crush when you screw in the end-hangers. Not a big deal, since, when the racks are hung up, nobody will ever know. Also, I had to go to Home Depot and buy some heavy duty sheetrock anchors, since the little sheetrock screws in the package were no match for heavy pots and pans. It took some creativity to find some matching loops to screw into the anchors so that there would be something for the hanging chains to hook into. The Home Depot guy found me the right thing, but it would be nice if they were included in the product kit. Overall, I love this product, and I wouldn't buy something different.