I purchased sixteen of these with a very specific landscaping intention in mind, and they are, indeed, as expected. These are a simple plasitc-resin, very lightweight, consistently sized (across all four orders/four per set) so I was able to utilize them exactly to my measured needs. I am using these thin, sturdy 'planks' as a ground-cover on top of my re-fertilized & refreshed mulch 'beds'under large foliage/bushes along a concret wall. I am able to use my leaf blower now to clear the area without raking into my drip irrigation and without blowing away top soil (less edging too, since these lay flat & can be mowed over). Be aware that these have no resemblance to rock at all, no sediment-like depth & no slate-like layers - just hair-lines on top of molded plastic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dark Brown (as in photos)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was as expected; had one bottom 'prong' broken off iin the box
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? These are a flat Resin Mold - NOT "realistic rock" style; light weight is a key detail
This was such a cheaply made item. I ordered 6. I opened the first box & was shocked at the quality of this material. Especially for what it cost. Several of the cleats that stuck in the ground were broken. I didn't bother to open the other boxes. I've been shopping with overstock for over 10 years. I've spent a ton of money. I've always been happy! Not always 100% but close. This was very disappointing. I spoke to a great person at overstock. She emailed me postal stickers. This order was returned for a complete refund.
Not happy with this product. Very flimsy and cheap looking. I don't recommend this product. I should have returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality - looks cheap.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Looks better in photo -
I'm trying to decide on the layout of a path of stepping stones and a small seating area in my yard. These are great because the teeth hold them are in place, but they are lightweight and I can move them around and try different arrangements until I decide on the one I want to commit to and put in real flagstones. They are not slippery to walk on when wet.