These lights are nice looking, but I was very disappointed when I received them. I wanted a frosted glass light, as they look in the photo, and the glass is actually very amber. I wonder if the light also came in a frosted glass and that is the stock photo they are using on Overstock, because the glass looks nothing like the photo in person. The description does say amber but I must have overlooked that because of the photo. If you look at an amber liight in a photo right next to this light, it's very clear that the glass is not amber in the photo. They are nice lights - I'm disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Although the description of the glass indicates amber, the picture does not looks like frosted glass. The glass is very amber and not what I was looking for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality appears good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is accurate. The photo is misleading.
Very nice light. We put it in our small bathroom and it looks great! Hubbie was worried it was too big for small bathroom, but it's not. Great value for the price. It's not flush with the ceiling, but hangs a little, and has etchings on the glass. Very pretty light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of glass is a little yellower than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was remodeling a bathroom that had no windows, I felt a need to create a serene environment by bringing some kind of nature into the room. I did a fine job picking out the tiles, paint and some artwork. The light fixture also so should reflect some nature. I choose this because it resembled a birds nest or some kind of open weave. I love it! I have to use two 75 watt incandescent bulbs to get the lighting I need. I tried those new energy bulbs but they were not as bright. The shadows from the weave look like a birds nest on the ceiling with the brighter bulbs and plus I can see better to put on make- up and such. The glass is very opaque I wish i could lighten up the glass some then the 75 watt bulbs would not be needed. I have to stock-up on these bulbs! The light is great! My complaints are about my own preferences. 60watt and those "new" light bulbs work fine they just don't give up the light I need for the bathroom. I love the fixture and with a slider switch can I can make bright for my make-up applications or soft for a long soak in the bathtub. It brings some serenity into the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good