Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. Overstock had the lowest price around. Something to note that you will not see in any specification sheet: The rear of the unit is taller than the front. I know, obvious, huh? I don't mean the very front of the unit. When installed under a standard 12" deep cabinet, the rear of the unit is taller than it is if you were to measure 12" forward (front of the cabinet). When installed, this produces a sloped appearance with the rear of the unit sitting closer to the range than the front. I don't mind, but my wife is less than happy with this. If you go to Broan's website and look at the little QP2 photo where they list all of their under cabinet hoods, you will see this slope, though subtly. The photo of the unit taken at an angle produces the illusion that the side (12" x ~7" portion) is a rectangle. It is not, but I would estimate the rear is at least one inch taller than where the unit meets the front of the cabinet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quiet, seems very well built
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate for the most part... see review
This hood moves a lot of air when you need it to (on high) and is very quite doing so. The lighting is very nice. Lights slowly dim or brighten between setting and fade to off when you turn them off.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was black
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate