My willingness to recommend this to a friend would be conditional. For the price, it's not a bad purchase. If you love old-school tufting, this will disappoint you bit. The quality of the upholstery is lacking and the piping isn't done very well. Also, the folds that create the diamond pattern aren't folds at all, they are actual sewn seams--sort of odd. The visual effect is a traditional tufted back, but it's obviously done in a mass-produced way. Also, there is a seam down the middle of the sofa seat. You can see it in the photo, but it's far more pronounced in person. It's kind of jarring to have a big seam down an otherwise unbroken plane of grey. That all falls under the category of getting what you paid for. Also, the piece arrived with minor damage to the wood--annoying to me but not the kind of thing that would prompt my husband to send it back. There was also only 1 delivery guy for both pieces. Yes, one guy carrying a sofa into my house. He managed, but I wonder if that wasn't what caused the damage. Lastly, these are really enormous pieces of furniture--much bigger than any period piece that may have inspired them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As depicted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, but not much to it.
Its sooooo beautiful, but not sure about the quality. I have 3 kids and people are on and off of te couch all day so it pills very easily which is a bummer!!! Other then that it is great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's OK, the fabric pills which I hate and think is so ugly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate enough