I was very happy with the quality of this table when it arrived. We ordered it for use on our boat. Assembly was required and it consisted of attaching the legs with the provided screws. I applied a couple coats of marine varnish so it matches the wood on our boat and it looks amazing. I am more than happy with the result.
I am extremely pleased with my purchase of the Bristol Teak Coffee Table. It is well built, easy to assemble and looks great on my deck amongst my chairs. The price was well worth it and reasonable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the table is light and unfinished looking but is very nice. I know that it will age from the sun.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is true wood and is a sturdy piece of furniture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
Beautiful looking outdoor table. Packed well for shipping. Heavier than expected. Reasonable size for a deck coffee table. Solid once you put the legs on, which is very easy using a 9/16 socket wrench. The slats are diagonal with a straight one on center. I did not apply Teak oil because I have a new composite deck and another reviewer said the oil drips each time it rains & I did not want that mess on my deck. I also did not want the ongoing maintenance of re-applying the oil. I chose to let it age naturally. Teak handles outdoor conditions well. I looked for a long time before deciding on this table. I am very satisfied & highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well crafted & solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate