I am a very discriminating shopper who wants the best value and quality for the price. When my last toaster started heating on one side only, I knew it was time to buy a new one. I looked at many toasters and read many reviews. I could not find any reviews for THIS toaster! But I liked the features so I chose it. I've had this Brentwood for several weeks now and I use it 2 or 3 times a day. It heats very evenly and the light/dark control works well. I LOVE the cancel button. The cord is very short and on the "wrong side" for where I use it on the countertop. But it's still long enough to reach the outlet. I just can't 'hide' it as well as I'd like to. I recommend the toaster for others. I'm very pleased so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good or excellent quality. The lever is wide and effective.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent.
I purchased this to replace my toaster oven. As soon as I touched the box. I knew it was poor quality. (very light weight) It was confirmed when I opend it. The stainless steel was peeling off. And it ws not a protective cover. It was not well put together and the stainless steel was very thin. Bottom line...I returned it same day it arrvied and purchased a cuisinart toaster oven.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate but peeling.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very flimsy, The stainless steel was very thin.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? so so...