We installed our Bradyon light fixture over the weekend. I have a living room with 16' ceilings and it's quite the statement piece as you walk into the house. I love this modern fixture that has somewhat of a traditional feel. If you're not going for a traditional light fixture, this one is great! the lights give off tons of light so we are installing a dimmer so we can control the brightness. In terms of installation, it's very easy. The instructions are very limited but basically, it's clear where everything goes but each metal piece needs to be screwed into place with two tiny screws. They are very tiny and it's time consuming assembling the fixture. My husband and I spent a good hour on the assembly.It's easy though so don't hesitate to buy this great fixture.
Looks great took quite awhile to put togther. Very easy to do, just small pieces for big hands
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate..
This chandelier is exactly as pictured. Very modern but with a classic vibe. Price on Overstock was about $200 less than other websites.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate