I like the mirror enough to make it work for our guest bathroom. I purchased a small bottle of Martha Stewart paint and added it to the interior rim of the frame-now it looks great and will work as intended. It's constructed well, so we decided to keep it and just enhance it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was expecting a more blue color. It was closer to a brown/black/off white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color not accurate
Bought this and some other items to redo our pool-house with. This mirror is rustic enough and fit in wit the look we were going for. It arrived in one piece , so I was happy w/ that:) The blue shading is very distressed , so it really isn't even blue at all. I mean just a few specks of blue remain on the mirror I received. It fits in w/ decor anyway , so I'll keep it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate, although not as blue as in photo
Perfect for my room reno in blues and creams with lots o' wood furniture. Mirror looks like a blue mirror that is old enough for some of the paint to have peeled off but no curled or rough edges. Really nice and worth the price. I saw a question where someone had asked if it came in other sizes. At the time of this review it does not.