I bought these to store coffee beans, of which I usually have several varieties out at one time. The 1.5L holds about a pound of beans. Initially I thought the wire lid holder was a bit flimsy, but after months of use, my mind has changed. The lids have remained tightly held by the wire hinge, and the hinges have not loosened one bit. The rubber grommet is thick and has also held up quite well, remaining tight as a drum for months. The jars are not handled delicately, and none has cracked or broken. I have been totally satisfied.
I use them to store pistacios, dog cookies on the counter and lemonade in the fridgie and I love them for that. A bit of an off label use, but it works for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just as shown
Not sure I got the sale item not returnable and that's why I got one bad one.. Because other three are fine.. I do get other brands like bormiolo dido gar came 100% good.. So I won't take chance with this brand again...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 1 out of 4 is bad.. The lid and the body does not line up, after forcing it to close up there is a seen gap.. Not usable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate just the quality s not there..