I ordered the loveseat and matching chair. They are perfect scale for my small space. The fabric is high quality, soft (chenille-like) and has a gorgeous pattern. However it is not as red as it appears online. It does have a reddish undertone, but is mostly beiges and browns. The seat cushion is attached and the back cushion has a hidden zipper to hold it on which was a pleasant surprise. It is firm but comfortable. Easy to assemble (no tools required) but we did have a little trouble with a few of the bolt holes lining up. I would definitely recommend - A great value for the price.
As always with Overstock, this love seat arrived quickly. It was easy to assemble and looked great. Unfortunately, it is one of the most uncomfortable seats that I've sat on, with the seat cushion being beyond firm and the back cushions beyond soft. But my biggest complaint, however, is that after only four days of use, the fabric on the seat cushion began to stretch out and look wrinkled, badly enough that I decided to return it. While I had to unassailable and repackage the seat, which was cumbersome, Overstock made the return easier than easy. Thank you Overstock!
Nice "chair". I purchased two for a smaller space and they seem to be good quality. I am keeping them because it's a tough space to furnish and I am tired of looking for the right size furniture but I ordered these because of the color represented on-line. It shows a "pink-sh rose" or reddish tones and IT IS ANYTHING BUT. This is the 2nd time I ordered from Overstock and the color was waaaayyy off. Quality has been good but VERIFY the color of what you order! It has never been accurate for me. The price(s) are decent but if they had been more expensive I would have returned due to the color. Serioulsy.....colors on screen have NEVER matched the actual products, at least not for me on 2 seperate ocassions. In this case they are brown (distinctly) and tan. The pics on line must be a totally different item... it is THAT far from what is shown. I was looking forward to the "unique" color combo shown and instead I got brown and tan. Seriously, I wonder where they got the pic from or what type of camera they are using. If it's the camera they need to invest in a new one. The one they used sucks. I may return afterall. Ordering was easy, shipping on-time, quality not bad but again....the color. The the.....????? (Sorry, did not spell check! :-))
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NOT EVEN CLOSE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT
This is far more comfortable than it looks and is very cushy. The legs screwed on easily and its easy to roll around to move it. It is very pretty and fits a petite space with class.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was much more brown than red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems very nice, and has a sophisticated print; though it is super traditional.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate.
I bought this piece and two chairs for our living room. Wanted the furniture to look nice but didn't want to spend a lot on furniture we hardly use. The love seat is very comfortable and was very easy to put together. It looks great and my husband loves it too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great especially for the price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
When I ordered this my husband didn't think he was going to like it, but he loves it and so do I. This is our 2nd experience with O and we couldn't be happier with the service and quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? For us the color was even better than shown on the site. We wanted nutmeg and it's beautiful. I don't know how those people thought it should be red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality even if it had cost alot more.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I'm so happy these are back in stock!!! I bought the camel colored and needed to have another one. These sofas are comfortable, soft yet firm, break in nicely, retain their shape, camel color is more of a gold. The material can be wiped and does not fade. It looks like chenille but it's actually better. Words cannot explain and the pictures do no justice for this sofa. Get yours today, don't wait!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful sofa!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The seating is a little too firm, and the seat is a little high for everyday seating, but for a formal room it's very nice. It was all I had for a couple days while waiting for my new sofa to arrive and it was kind of tough to get comfortable on it but for guest seating it works well - especially if you don't want them to stay too long!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good - a little darker than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Love the look of this little love-seat so much I am thinking of buying another one-- The seat is a little deep for those of us w/ shorter legs but still cute.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price - fabric is very nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I read all the reviews before buying and ultimately everyone was right. The colors are off (they are a little darker not so bright) and we did have to put it together but we had no problem doing so. My sister and I completed the task in about 30 minutes. I couldnt have asked for a better deal. THe product is exactly what I was wanting and at such a great price! Plus we got it in less than 5 days!!! THis was my first purchase on Overstock.com so I was pretty nervous but it was a great-easy experience and I am so thankful I did this!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site is NOT the same as the actual product---but I like it better :) It is more of a rust-brick red rather than a bright red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems great so far. We have only had it for a couple of weeks but its comfy, and the fabric is really soft and the wooden legs make it look expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was pretty accurate, however, I am thankful there were so many reviews. READ all the reviews before purchasing :)
This loveseat is very attractive. The colors online were accurate and it is very comfortable. Unfortunately, the front leg attachments are weak and during our Christmas party, they snapped off. I was able to fix the legs and reinforced the attachments so there has not been any further trouble. So, my advice is to preemptively reinforce the front leg attachments when you assemble the loveseat, then you should be fine. It really is a very nice little couch for the money and I'm not sorry I bought it despite the front leg problems.
This is a gorgeous piece of furniture and for the cost it is an extremely good value. It is beautifully made with springs in the seat and hard wood construction. It took me 10 minutes to put together. One suggestion is to start all the bolts ( when connecting the back to the seat) but don't tighten any of them so you can have some wiggle room to line up the bolts. It is LOVELY! The color is about spot on as the picture. It arrived in a huge box and was well packed. It looks great in our family room!
We searched several stores and they had similar pieces but for so much more. We just needed a place in our bedroom to sit and put our shoes on. Its really nice for the money. I was surprised because I thought " oh brother its so reasonable, I am going to get what I paid for" BUT it surprised me and its much nicer than I thought it would be. The red is not really red but rather a wine color ... I think if you like the picture you see ... you will enjoy the piece when it arrives. It certainly was not a disappointment. The shipping was fast and it came in one box...very well packed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? we think it has a bit more shades of taupe, but nice.. its not red but rather more wine color but again .. we think its very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the money... very good. Its solid, not flimsy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? its pretty much as it says in the description... I think a bit smaller but it worked out perfectly for our space
I can't emphasize enough that the previous reviewers were right on target with their color descriptions. Even so, I thought I'd take a chance with its brown and beige color scheme. You should be aware that it is more brown than anything else. Alone it looks dreary, but I paired it with some solid beige pillows which did brighten it up somewhat. My first reaction on viewing it was to return it, but that proved to be cost prohibitive when you factor in the return shipping charges (70 pounds) and the restocking fee (15%) as well as whatever Overstock originally paid to ship it. Once I was resigned to keeping it - and brightening it up with complementary pillows, I must say it has grown on me and I really like it now. It is extremely comfortable and stylish and an excellent value for the price, so I'm pleased with this purchase.
Very pleased with purchase! Easy assembly on arrival. The paisley print ordered works just perfectly in office space with furniture that is a dark burgundy. The cushions are comfortable and this Loveseat is just the size needed for the space. Plus, the price was within the budget I had set, so all around, a great deal!
I had been hesitating over this loveseat for a long time based on some previous negative reviews, but I noticed over time that the positive reviews were outweighing the negative, so I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did! I have a very small apartment and was having a hard time finding a small loveseat that I liked, at a reasonable price. This worked out great, is very comfortable, and fits the space perfectly. Even though it's a small piece, because of the design it somehow looks full-size. (Everything in my apartment is small size, which helps to make the room feel larger.) I agree with others that the colors are sort of not what I expected based on the photo, but I have mostly reds, browns, general earth tones, and dark wood in my apartment, so it worked out fine and blends in perfectly. By the way, I clicked "very soft" on the "comfort" rating only because it didn't give me "very comfortable." They ought to change that rating so that the answers actually correspond to the question! What I wanted to say was "very comfortable," not "very soft." The seat feels pretty firm and the back feels very soft, which turns out to be a nice combo.
I have a very small formal living room and I am trying to maximize seating without making it look too crowded. This piece was a perfect size and offers firm comfort suitable for occasional visitors. The colors worked well with my existing decor. While it fit my purpose the quality is not the best.
Due to comments by other reviewers, I was somewhat wary of ordering this product. However, having just assembled two and placed them in my home, I can attest to their aesthetically pleasing look, utilitarian function and ease of assembly. It is a muted pattern with the look of a fine, old tapestry. Yet the modern lines allow it to work in a contemporary setting. I have cranberry colored accent chairs and olive drapes which pulled those colors out from the muted hues in the loveseat (even though the olive is not present in the pattern at all). The loveseat sits higher which is a delight for my family of height and some with arthritis concerns. The first loveseat was easy to assemble and it seemed the manufacturer took steps to correct the alignment problem by making a slot by router instead of a mere hole. This allows for the bolts to position into the hole of the back. However, they either still have a quality control issue with one or more employees/ inspectors or one of the loveseats came from an old lot. The second loveseat had the slot 'fix' but it remained a bit narrow. Three of the eight bolts did not screw in by hand to any measureable depth before using the included allen wrench to tighten the rest of the way. But a bit more patience and torque on the allen wrench worked like a charm (use the larger end to handle.) The next problem was that two of the holes on the base where the legs attached were covered by the misplaced, flexible washers. This was easily remedied by cutting away the inner circle of the washer with a knife. ALL IN ALL, I AM VERY PLEASED BY THIS OFFERING.