I just moved to an apt. and wanted a small grill that I could put on the balcony without taking much space. Although assembly was a bit tough (it does not come assembled) I was able to finally get it together and use it. The grill did come with directions, and I am handy, but for someone that struggles with assembling things this may prove to be a bit cumbersome, but hang in there because once I put it together and used it, it made the BEST chicken just like a big grill. I would HIGHLY recommend this grill but just be warned assembly may be a bit time-consuming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Grill is just what I expected. Assembly was quick and easy (just followed the directions). It arrived in perfect condition and looks just like the grill I saw online. A family member has one and its quite easy to operate. Can't wait to get mine going. Looking forward to a wonderful summer outdoors with my new grill. Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Assembly was fast and accurate Works well outdoors. I'm completely satisfied with this grill.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate. Looks just like what I saw online.
Love this little grill. I live alone so I don't need a huge one just for myself. The chicken tastes just as good on here as on a regular sized grill. Great price too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
When I was looking for grills on the internet and I forgot I got mine from Overstock .com, I realized that it is very hard to find grills with a temperature gauge. This grill has last me at least three year for a table top grill and that is exceptional. Most table tops don't last much more than two with out rusting out. It heats evenly and the heating element lasted me two years, but I didn't want to replace the grill without the temperature gauge. Most grills heating element goes out in one and a half years and I had to buy another grill just to get the heating element. These table top grills are not cheap anymore and it makes a difference when you know what temperature it is cooking at. You could cook a roast, though I never did, mostly stakes, but the temperature gauge makes that much difference. It heats up quickly and cooks evenly and I will buy another now that I found the grill over Overstock .com. I just didn't know I bought it hear.
Well constructed, compact, doesn't use too much fuel, cooks evenly on low. Cooked our three large rib eye steaks perfectly. Great for camping and light weight but durable. Can't wait to cook my famous barbeque chicken. Seriously, buy it!
This is a nice looking piece of equipment. That is as far as it goes. We had to replace the striker before using. Had a great deal of trouble getting it to work off a regular propane tank. But finally have it the way we want it. It is just the right size for going to Yuma in the back of the truck.