These serve their purpose but the wire on them that connects the pinch hook to the circle that sits on the rod are cheap and need to be tightened for it to not fall off the circle during installation. After installation it's fine. These are just okay. Not great. I'd buy them again for curtains that get limited use, but not for a high use curtain or those with kids that could pull on them.
For the price I was expecting some really nice rings. They are cheaply made. I only ordered 1 set to make sure I liked them before I ordered the other 5 I needed. When I requested a return, I had to pay a LARGE return shipping cost on a small package. You would think O Club would have some decent rewards. I can think of other online retailers who handle their shipping better - free both ways.
I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews that these would look really cheap or like plastic. They are great. They look like wood and work perfectly with the rod. Also someone previously wrote a review stating that they were concerned that the wires attaching the clip to the ring would not be strong enough. I am using pretty heavy curtains and they are absolutely fine. Overall it was a great buy.
I bought one package of rings to increase what I already owned, originally purchased from Country Curtains, but no longer aailable. I was so happy to find them stocked at Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Axcurate
Okay, so the matching rod/finials to these curtain rings are far superior in quality to the rings themselves. The rings are cheap in appearance, though functional. And when you stand back, you can't tell so much that they are cheap. The description says resin, but they feel lighter, more like plastic, and when you look closely, you can see seams from where they were cast, making it look even more like cheap plastic. I wish they would have been more sturdy and weighted like the rod/finials. Having said that, they match the "Bold" rod very well in color. On the whole, the windows and curtains I used these with look beautiful. It's worth dealing with the cheaper rings to get the benefit of a set with the matching rod/finials. And, again, once they're up, no one is going to be able to tell they're not better quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I guess it is accurate
The package of rings came with came with little fixtures to attach to the curtain; some of the fixtures were missing. Also, the color online looked like, and was called, "White." However, the only truly white things were the fixtures; the rings themselves were an off-white. I used them anyway but the missing fixtures created problems. The product itself is an OK quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was different.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color off
Looks better in the pics. Too clunky, yet not substantial.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap, too light
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
Everything was great! Thank you! Everything was great! Thank you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
These rings were a great fit for the bold pole I also purchased from overstock in the same color. They look nice and substantial and work well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? as expected
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I needed to replace some rings on a wooden curtain rod pole. These were just the right size and went on the rod easily.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
These rings are what you would expect for the cost-- resin, not metal or wood. There are 7 in the package, so you'll need two packages per curtain rod. Bought these in the gold color; they don't exactly match the antique gold rod, but they are close. You can find these rings cheaper elsewhere (*****) but the savings on the rods and shipping makes it well worth it to buy it from Overstock. Only reason these get 4 stars instead of 5 is that they do not match the curtain rod. Otherwise a great buy!
I bought these to go with the bold pole I bought. They're plenty large enough for the pole, and it's not easy to find curtain rings this large. I bought these in black, to go with the bold pole, and they match nicely. Because they're big, they're certainly bold. Make sure you want something that makes an impact when you buy them. My main problem is that you can't see in the picture that they're curtain rings with a ring attachment, and the clip part is separate. The clip part attaches with a thin wire into the small ring on the bottom of the curtain ring. It's a hook-style attachment that doesn't close. Because it's not a permanent attachment, the clips tend to come off the rings. It's a little inconvenient. I'm also concerned that the thin wires will eventually snap. Thankfully, I have fairly lightweight curtains, but I'd be worried if I had heavy velvet curtains attached with these.