Be prepared, because your mattress will show up in a square box that is about 2' x 3'. It is able to fit into this box because it is folded in quarters and shrink wrapped! Once you wrestle it out of the box (I had to cut it out), it begins to expand. The ad won't tell you this, but you should expect to spend about 72-hours sleeping somewhere else, because the instructions say that's how long it's supposed to take the mattress to un-furl itself into something mattress-shaped, and lay flat. Mine never did. I now have a mattress that curls up off of the box-spring at all four corners, and never lays flat. It also squishes-in on one side toward the bottom, so it is not rectangular. I'm not sure what shape to call it.. The only thing I can say for it, is that it's not the most uncomfortable mattress I've ever had. In fact, it might be okay if it weren't so mis-shapen. This mattress is supposed to conform to my body, but instead, I wake up finding that I've conformed to it, and have rolled into the center-crease. Not good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the mattress was not at all worth the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not what I had expected.
The mattress came quite quickly (2-3 days) after ordering, and arrived in a compact rectangular box. The mattress took about 12-24 hours after removing from the box to expand and aerate. The mattress is comfortable yet firm, and the material is of high quality; perfect for a child. The mattress is better than its peers of similar price and for the convenience would highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Correct