i was so excited when it came! at first it was interesting feel. took some time to get used to sleeping on foam, but after four months. it started to sag in the middle and it gave me the worst backache. Even my pups didn't want to sleep on it. I now have a extremely heavy memory foam. That even good will didnt want, cause its too heavy to carry.
I am writing this review 2 years after purchasing this mattress. My sleep has improved considerably and I will never go back to spring mattresses! This mattress is firm but like many reviewers have stated, it becomes soft and contours to your body as you lay. I would recommend buying the metal bed frame too.
This is the third one we have purchased for three different beds. The first one was purchased 7 years ago and is as comfortable now as it was when we first purchased it. The mattress takes about a week to get used to if you have been using something different. It does retain warmth during the night, bu that hasn't been a problem even in the warmest months.
I bought this mattress back in 2009 and I was so ecstatic to receive it. It came in about a week late, which I was really upset about, but overstock credited me $XX back, so it was fine. The mattress itself was amazing when I first slept on it, and then it just became softer, and softer , and softer while time went by. The memory foam eventually lost it's "memory" and support and just became normal foam. I only weigh about 150 lb and I found myself being engulfed by the memory foam when I slept into it. I would wake up sweating and not able to move side to side. So I was forced to flip the mattress over, but the underside is all support foam, so it's not exactly comfortable. I wake up either with a curled up back sleeping on the memory foam side, or an extremely aching back on the support foam side. Keep in mind I'm only 21. This product is awful and I regret ever buying it.
Mattress was great to sleep on not too happy about that but it did not flatten all out on one corner it has been about three weeks and still not flat
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? righy on
Smelled at first like the plastic it came in, but once it aired out it was fine. Great mattress! We got a full last time, now we have a queen bed and knew we needed this mattress again! :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 1
Awesome mattress only had for 2 weeks but very comfortable and quality made,worth the money . I found it to be a very firm mattress so dont buy if that's Not what you are looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
After sleeping on a 4 inch topper for years I finally decided to buy this mattress. It's all I had hoed it would be !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? corect color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description