This isn't the best quality, sturdy tree, but for what you're paying it does the job. It's very realistic looking, and especially looks very pretty with the lights turned on and a tree skirt over the stand. The branches open up nicely to give it a full look. It's very easy to set up and turn lights on. The color is definitely not BLUE - it's a dull green that may be vaguely bluish, but it's green! Now the downside. It's plastic and is a bit flimsy, so unless you're bolting / taping the stand down to the ground it may be a bit prone to wobbling. We fixed this by placing ziploc bags full of coins over the tripod stand (under the tree skirt of course!) and that kept it sturdy. The other negative is that it won't hold heavy ornaments - the tree is so light that a heavy ornament will tilt it, and the branches are too flimsy to hold them. We have 1 heavy ornament, and it has to rest on a branch rather than being hung from it. Light ornaments (balls, garlands, etc) are fine. We're hoping it will last through this season and be reused next year, until we move to a bigger place and can get a real tree!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? "Blue" is not the right description. It's not a deep forest green but is certainly green! Some branches are a different (lighter) color that may be vaguely bluish
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great, but it's good for what you pay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
NICE LITTLE TREE.EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.BUT.......AFTER IT WAS UP THE BOTOM HALF OF TREE LIGHTS WENT OUT ..AFTER 10 MINUTES OR SO BACK ON THEN OFF .,NOW THEY GO OFF AND U WAIT ALONG TIME BEFORE THEY LIGHT UP AGAIN.IM VERY DISAPPONITED..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? TRUE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? TRUE