i love the feel of this rug. it has held up very good in my living room with all the traffic from 3 kids and 5 dogs! I vacuum it twice a week, and it has held up great. under the coffee table it is still very plush feeling, but on the edges where a lot of walking and dog laying happens, it has flattened out, but still comfortable. i've had it almost a year now... it initially wasn't the color that i wanted. i was looking for more of a blue color, but i feel like the green hues in the rug are WAY more prominent.. In fact, i returned my blue curtains and bought green ones. I just thought it matched better. i think it really adds a level of warmth to my living room that was lacking before. i would recommend this rug, but only if you didn't care too much about the color matching exactly. Very good product for the price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I wouldn't say there was blue in it at all. More green in my opinion.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate except for color.
We love the quality of this rug. It seems well made, the colors are lovely, and it feels like silk when you walk on it with bare feet. The folds from being rolled up have practically disappeared, although we have had to put something heavy on each corner to get the curl out. It's easy to trip on the edges, so you may want to use some backing to keep it anchored to the floor. We are very satisfied with this area rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors in the carpet are true to the image shown on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description on the site was accurate.