I've had this rug for 7 months and the way the rug looks, you would think I've had it for a decade. The edges are fraying, the loops are pulling, and it just looks dull. I kept mine in a medium traffic area in the kitchen, but it is only me and my husband here. I also thought I liked the styling of this rug when I first saw it online, but after I unrolled it, I was disappointed. The cheapie-ness makes it look more like it belongs in a little boy's room or a pre-school classroom (not that it would last there). I think for ** there is a much better rug out there.
I bought this to use at the back entry so my husband will have a decent rug to drag snow and salt in on. If it last over an Iowa winter we will be happy. The colors are nice and cheery. I wouldn't buy it if I own a cat with claws though because the loops are kinda big.
I purchased this rug to decorate an outdoor space that is located in a very sunny, windy spot. My fear was that the rug would blow away since we very near the water and get quite a bit of wind. Wow...the rug has stayed put, it has not faded, and even dries quickly after being wet. This was a great purchase!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice, doesn't fray or fade
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Ended up using this for another room but color was very close to on-line photo and quality of curtains was good. I'd purchase another set again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good color, weight, sine and probable durability
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? decent