This is a great-looking rug. I bought it for my basement, so I went for the loudest color and pattern I could find. The colors are not quite as bright as in the photo--the ivory is not as light, and the greens are more olive-y. The blue and orange are spot on. Overall, the effect is not quite as vibrant because there is less contrast. Still, it's very attractive, lots of visual interest, and appears well made. It's a thin rug, but fairly heavy and dense, and softer than you might expect. (It isn't SOFT, but not terribly scratchy either.) My only issue is that I can't get the ends to stop curling. I've had weights on them for three weeks with no improvement. I may try folding them under and steaming or something. This could be a real trip hazard if you put the rug in a place where you couldn't tape the ends down (like my lumpy basement floor!).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? slightly more muted--not as bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality. Can't get the edges to unroll.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
a playful addition to my new courtyard. At this price I can change the rug with the seasons. It came on time and in great shape.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had found this rug on another site and saved quite a bit by ordering it here.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Godd description and good quality