Perfect for any backyard, patio, deck or along the pool, this rug is great for outdoor use as well as any indoor use that requires an easy to maintain rug. This rug has a Blue background and displays stunning panel color of Beige....more
Perfect for any backyard, patio, deck or along the pool, this rug is great for outdoor use as well as any indoor use that requires an easy to maintain rug. This rug has a Blue background and displays stunning panel color of Beige. This power-loomed rug is resistant to mold, mildew, sun, water and other elements.
Primary materials: Polypropylene
Pile height: 0.25 inches
Primary color: Blue
Pattern: Geometric Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
I bought this rug as an experiment, having never seen an indoor/outdoor rug before, and I love it (thus the 5 stars). However, it was a bit different than I was expecting, which may be due to my general ignorance about rugs.
- The color is different from online. It is much darker than the picture -- more of a faded navy color than blue/grey. Also the beige is a darker beige than pictured. It is very colorful and high contrast. It is not a neutral rug -- your eye is definitely drawn to it when you walk into the room.
- When I read "pile" I was expecting something similar to a plush rug, but maybe shorter pile. Instead it is... not woven... but picture something more like embroidery or cross-stitch (I am sure there is an actual name for this type of weave, but I don't know what it is). This might be a normal feature of indoor/outdoor rugs. Not what I was expecting, but not bad either.
- I do love the richer color. The darker blue adds some masculinity to the room that my husband likes.
- It looks like it will be very easy to vacuum. I can pick lint and small scraps of paper (we had a shredder debacle) off it with my fingers as if it were hardwoods.
- It lay flat right away.
- No noticeable smell.
- My cats have scratched on it and it has held up so far (we've only had it three days), but we'll see how it does over time.
- It is a little scratchy against bare feet. Not uncomfortable, but not a rug that makes you want to lie down and roll around on it either. Closer to seagrass or jute than a plush rug.
- You can definitely tell it is made of man-made fibers, and not natural fibers, when you walk on it with bare feet or examine it closely.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much darker
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the type of rug
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Reasonably accurate
The pattern is good-looking and unique - kind of a cross between modern and the look of tile. More textured than the photo indicates. Also darker blue than pictured, as I said. Very nice, cleanable rug for the money.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a full shade darker than the picture but still a nice, soft blue tone.
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good.
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less. O.com Price™