I would have given these cushions a 5 star because the Blues and greens are sharp, lively and beautiful to look at. Makes our outdoor space bright and cheerful. But . . . the cushions are way to thin. When we sit on the chairs, we can feel the metal bars running across the bottom and back (mostly bottom) of the chairs. Because of this, it's not very comfortable to sit for more than a half hour (and I'm 5'5" and weigh 110 - my husband is 6'2" and 185) just to give you an idea. They are very pretty to look and and I wouldn't mind spending the extra money for a thicker cushion. If your chairs are solid on the bottom, these may be ok but our chairs have 4 flat, spaced out bars running across the bottom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are clear, bright and cheerful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric is nice but the thickness of the cushions would be better if twice as thick
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Discription is pretty accurate
Ordered them to replace the old Sunbeam cushions and they worked great
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same as pictured
When I purchased these cushions I loved them , heavy material , well made and perfect fit. But they only lasted one season! They are so faded they look awful. I flipped them over and used them anyway but I will have to replace next summer.
Fabric is very good and the option to remove interior padding to wash is excellent. However, seat cushion is so thin sink in the chair - feels like the table is too high. The interior padding is loose fiberfill. Back cushion the same way but not as noticable since there is more weight on the seat. Spend a little more money for the thicker seating. I had to add padding to my cushions which cost me more to get the cushion where it was comfortable.